New Poster Here

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
Hello fellow Cowboys Fans!

I've been an avid board watcher here for quite a while, but never posted. My first post here was the debunking of the "Dan Henning Sirius Radio" Topic, but I have mainly posted over at the Ranch. I have decided that that place is going downhill and wanted to latch onto a much more popular forum.

Hopefully I can provide equal insight that I receive when I visit these forums.

I know first hand, I am an avid listener to Sirius so I can provide information via the NFL Channel.

I also coach QB's and WR's at the NCAA Division III level, so perhaps I can provide insight on the X's and O's, too.

Thanks for all that you guys do here for Cowboys fans like myself!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. I think you will. Great group of fans here.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
CoachHodnett;1333034 said:

I've been an avid board watcher here for quite a while, but never posted. My first post here was the debunking of the "Dan Henning Sirius Radio" Topic, but I have mainly posted over at the Ranch. I have decided that that place is going downhill and wanted to latch onto a much more popular forum.

I know first hand, I am an avid listener to Sirius so I can provide information via the NFL Channel.

I also coach QB's and WR's at the NCAA Division III level, so perhaps I can provide insight on the X's and O's, too.

:welcome:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Glad to have you here Coach...

I look forward to reading your posts!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy.........Looking forward to your input.

Reaction score
winkler.jpg

Is this you?

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
I remember Coach from the Ranch. He is a quality poster. Welcome!

http://i164.***BLOCKED***/albums/u27/SonnyKoufax/koufax.jpg

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Great to have you!! I really enjoy Xs and Os perspective from someone who coaches the game.

Welcome to the best board on the web!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Sorry, coach. Rosters full here. We do have "walk-on" try outs, Thursdays at noon. I'll, uhm, see you there.
icon11.gif

Could you bring an extra mouth peice?

:welcome: Awesome to have you here. I need somebody to straighten me out when I say something "footbally incorrect". You're gonna be busy.........

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
:welcome: coach to the best Cowboys forum on the net

Your posts at the ranch are always informative and thought out, you stuck out like a sore thumb among all the riff raff over there.

JonCJG

Reaction score

The ranch was the first Dallas Cowboys message board I ever visited ...... don't miss it at all.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
KD;1333230 said:

The ranch was the first Dallas Cowboys message board I ever visited ...... don't miss it at all.

They just redesigned their site, and the natives aren't happy.

LittleRed212

Reaction score
Welcome to the board - I'm pretty new here as well.

And I went to The Ranch just to see what everyone was talking about and I'm glad I joined this forum. I don't like the set-up and I've heard about some bad participants over there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome from The Big Dog as well. Informational input is always appreciated. Please post often.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
:welcome: coach, youre on board for an exciting 2007 season (and a crazy post season too)