New Poster Here

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
CoachHodnett;1333034 said:
Hello fellow Cowboys Fans!

I've been an avid board watcher here for quite a while, but never posted. My first post here was the debunking of the "Dan Henning Sirius Radio" Topic, but I have mainly posted over at the Ranch. I have decided that that place is going downhill and wanted to latch onto a much more popular forum.

Hopefully I can provide equal insight that I receive when I visit these forums.

I know first hand, I am an avid listener to Sirius so I can provide information via the NFL Channel.

I also coach QB's and WR's at the NCAA Division III level, so perhaps I can provide insight on the X's and O's, too.

Thanks for all that you guys do here for Cowboys fans like myself!

I'm an Eagles fan here at the Zone CH ...some here believe that it would be condescending for me to welcome a Cowboys fan to the Cowboy's Zone. So I won't.

But I will say ...Wilcuma:D

Wilcuma O.E. wilcuma, exclamation of kindly greeting, from earlier wilcuma (n.) "welcome guest," lit. "one whose coming is in accord with another's will," from willa "pleasure, desire, choice" (see will (v.)) + cuma "guest," related to cuman (see come). Cf. O.H.G. willicomo, M.Du. wellecome. Meaning "entertainment or public reception as a greeting" is recorded from 1530. You're welcome as a formulaic response to thank you is attested from 1907. Welcome mat first recorded 1951; welcome wagon is attested from 1961. The verb is O.E. wilcumian.

Looking forward to the Xs & Os, ...CH

xf-header2.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CoachHodnett;1333049 said:
Nah.... I'm this guy:

11407.jpg

No...you can't be that guy...that is me...
Unless...unless.

You might be my long lost twin.

I love you man. :p: ;)

On a serious note, welcome to the board.:cool: