NEW: "Wanna Be A Cowboy" video of Dallas' draftees

NinePointOh

Reaction score
I compiled several of the sweetest highlights for Bobby Carpenter, Anthony Fasano, Skyler Green, Pat Watkins, and Montavious Stanley (sorry, no clips of Hatcher, McQuistan, or Whitley) into a single video, set to the music of Kid Rock's "Cowboy." NOTE: there are two or three objectionable lyrics in the song. The video quality is as good as I could find for college football highlights.

Here, for the first time, is the "Wanna Be a Cowboy" video:

Length: 4:18
Size: 35 MB
Format: .wmv

Download location:
(click "Free," wait approx. 30 seconds, enter the code shown, then click "Download")
http://rapidshare.de/files/19566680/WannaBeACowboy.wmv.html

You are free to host it elsewhere if you like. I'm working on uploading it to a few more free hosts.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Kid Rock? thank you for forewarning me that I will have to put this video on mute

why doesn't anyone do a Poison the Well or Deftones or Mudvayne or As I Lay Dying mix ****** =)

NinePointOh

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
Kid Rock? thank you for forewarning me that I will have to put this video on mute

why doesn't anyone do a Poison the Well or Deftones or Mudvayne or As I Lay Dying mix ****** =)

I don't care for him either, but the lyrics were appropriate to the subject. You're free to make your own stinkin' video if you want :p:

Anyway, the clips are synched with the music and such, so you might lose some of the effect with it muted. Even so, the highlights are pretty cool if you haven't seen them before.

felix360

Reaction score
NinePointOh said:
I don't care for him either, but the lyrics were appropriate to the subject. You're free to make your own stinkin' video if you want :p:

Anyway, the clips are synched with the music and such, so you might lose some of the effect with it muted. Even so, the highlights are pretty cool if you haven't seen them before.

I'll watch the stinkin video but i dont have to like the stinkin song.:p:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
heheh I was just givin you a hard time NinePointOh

the video is really cool man, nice job!

VirusX

Reaction score
NinePointOh said:
I compiled several of the sweetest highlights for Bobby Carpenter, Anthony Fasano, Skyler Green, Pat Watkins, and Montavious Stanley (sorry, no clips of Hatcher, McQuistan, or Whitley) into a single video, set to the music of Kid Rock's "Cowboy." NOTE: there are two or three objectionable lyrics in the song. The video quality is as good as I could find for college football highlights.

Here, for the first time, is the "Wanna Be a Cowboy" video:

Length: 4:18
Size: 35 MB
Format: .wmv

Download location:
(click "Free," wait approx. 30 seconds, enter the code shown, then click "Download")
http://rapidshare.de/files/19566680/WannaBeACowboy.wmv.html

You are free to host it elsewhere if you like. I'm working on uploading it to a few more free hosts.

Downloading it now. Do you mind if I use sections of this for my upcoming highlight project?

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Man, I've not been able to see Hatcher in action yet.. Can't find any video source of his college years.. I don't want to wait til preseason ******.. :)

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
that was awsome. made me exited about watkins. did u see those hops?! and i loved the edit to bledsoe throwing to fasano

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
You have requested the file WannaBeACowboy.wmv (35803 KB). This file has been downloaded 119 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Premium-cookie not found. Please login below or purchase an account. Instant-access!

i get that where the file is sapposta be

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
i get that where the file is sapposta be

when you're on that screen, right under that part, there's a countdown that lasts 30 or so seconds

you can see it

after the countdown, a thing pops up on the same page that has a picture of a word and makes you type in the word you see in the box it gives you

hit enter, and then the file pops up

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
when you're on that screen, right under that part, there's a countdown that lasts 30 or so seconds

you can see it

after the countdown, a thing pops up on the same page that has a picture of a word and makes you type in the word you see in the box it gives you

hit enter, and then the file pops up
thank you superman :lmao2: couldn't stop my self

DBoys

Reaction score
Nice video we have some really talented video guys on this board

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
awesome video, i love kid rock. lots of people hate kid rock, but thats cause they're drinkin HATERADE. nice work. :starspin

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
txlonghorn14 said:
awesome video, i love kid rock. lots of people hate kid rock, but thats cause they're drinkin HATERADE. nice work. :starspin

have you ever seen a grown man naked?

do you like gladiators?

(the first person to tell me what movie that's from is a genius)