New stadium loan financing

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
TheHustler;2414827 said:
I think it's quite the opposite. These banks are competing for Jerry's business, not the other way around.

Maikeru-sama;2414737 said:
Banks are lending, but due to stricter guidelines, the number of people who qualify has decreased.

The article below is not the article I initially read a few weeks ago, but it details how Banks now have cash, they just don't have people to loan the money too.link

I think if that were true, then interest rates would be dropping quite low. But I don't think that's the case.

MONT17

Reaction score
I guess in jerryville all is well! Hey maybe we should do an over/under on when the video board goes up! Much like the whole in the roof @ Texas Stadium that video board may never be finished! Its funny how Jerry didn't have a comment 4 the article but everyone here does. Jerry is that you? Stephen, that must be you!

Some of u guys should ask Jerry for a job... Spin control or something! We will see dec 1 the stadium is 1.2 billion and money is not an issue in Jerrrytown. Cool!

MONT17

Reaction score
How many banks have failed in the past year? I lost count. what if the bank that lends Jerry the cash, fails? Nevermind I'm sure Lord Jerry would never let that happen much like the backup QB plan. Anyway u guys get those resumes into Jerry I'm sure he could use you when dec 1st rolls around.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MONT17;2414979 said:
How many banks have failed in the past year? I lost count. what if the bank that lends Jerry the cash, fails? Nevermind I'm sure Lord Jerry would never let that happen much like the backup QB plan. Anyway u guys get those resumes into Jerry I'm sure he could use you when dec 1st rolls around.
you enjoy looking like an idiot dont you?