New Star Wars trailer

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
16 gb thumb drive. I have a bunch of 128 gb thumb drives. And a portable 5tb drive (5000 terabyte).

Yes, but are they Darth Vader? No.

The person who gave me this gave out 22 of them to the entire IT staff. You want to buy (22) $30 128GB flash drives for IT?

Lodeus

Reaction score
Chris Stuckmann liked it. He's one of my go to movie reviewers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the New York daily news wasn't really nice with its review.
...and yet the reviewer gave the movie four out of five stars.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/review-star-wars-force-awakens-article-1.2465064

In my opinion, Sacks' review has just enough built-in cynicism to backtrack towards if some of his readers decide to complain about The Force Awakens. Metacritic rated 50 critics' reviews as 46 positive, four mixed and zero negative:

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/star-wars-episode-vii---the-force-awakens/critic-reviews

The reviews and ratings given by Time Magazine and The Los Angeles Times were more indicative of someone not liking the movie as much as others and unafraid of anyone disagreeing with their interpretation.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
He said predictable and similar storylines. My two concerns.

I predict it will be about the good vs the dark side. There shall be Jedi and Sith Lords. There will be a new young Jedi in the making. No, we aren't talking about Star Wars IV: A New Hope. :muttley:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I predict it will be about the good vs the dark side. There shall be Jedi and Sith Lords. There will be a new young Jedi in the making. No, we aren't talking about Star Wars IV: A New Hope. :muttley:

I saw this at the top of Google
A Twitter comment from Stuckman

Originals: Yay we love this!
Prequels: Boo we miss the originals!
Force Awakens: It's too much like the originals! - Those disliking Ep7

Lol

Chris Stuckmann liked it. He's one of my go to movie reviewers.

Thanks for his name. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
One of the comments on Stuckman Twitter

- beat for beat a new hope
- no creativity, like his redo of Star Trek khan version

rynochop

Reaction score

So someone doesn't like it? Amazing..lol. Folks will hate it just because it's cool

Evidently the reviews go against stuck mans Twitter feed.ha

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

It def arced similar to new hope, but if you follow "The more things change, the more they stay the same" or "History repeats itself" you can move by that. I probably read too much into where they were or likely are going. The story worked, at least it wasnt some issue with trade negotiations and diplomatic relations with 100 British and faux British accents.