New Star Wars trailer

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Ok. Listen, it's fine to like the prequels. Everyone likes what they like.
But liking something does not make it good. I love tons of bad movies.

If anyone here genuinely believes the prequels were "good" or "quality movies", could you please state some objective reasons beyond you enjoyed them? There is absolutely nothing "good" about them from a writing/screenplay/dialogue standpoint. They are terrible. Full of horrible plot stupidity, inconsistencies, HORRIBLE PACING, and need i mention dialogue again? Anakin I don't like sand anyone?

I will gladly put money on The Force Awakens almost completely ignoring the prequels reference wise because the movie is going to try to distance itself from that garbage as hard as possible.

It had nothing to do with expectations, or jar jar. The movies were just not good from any objective/critic type of view.
Doesn't mean you can't enjoy them, as I said, I like plenty of bad movies.

Rant aside, my request was in earnest. If you honestly believe the movies were well made quality movies, could you explain why you think so?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ok. Listen, it's fine to like the prequels. Everyone likes what they like.
But liking something does not make it good. I love tons of bad movies.

If anyone here genuinely believes the prequels were "good" or "quality movies", could you please state some objective reasons beyond you enjoyed them? There is absolutely nothing "good" about them from a writing/screenplay/dialogue standpoint. They are terrible. Full of horrible plot stupidity, inconsistencies, HORRIBLE PACING, and need i mention dialogue again? Anakin I don't like sand anyone?

I will gladly put money on The Force Awakens almost completely ignoring the prequels reference wise because the movie is going to try to distance itself from that garbage as hard as possible.

It had nothing to do with expectations, or jar jar. The movies were just not good from any objective/critic type of view.
Doesn't mean you can't enjoy them, as I said, I like plenty of bad movies.

Rant aside, my request was in earnest. If you honestly believe the movies were well made quality movies, could you explain why you think so?

I agree with all of this.

The story of an anakin had a chance but they killed icy every chance they got.

If ever a movie needed a redo it is... Well.... Three movies.... Redo the prequels.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Wow. You sure have turned a new leaf. Good for ya, peace.

200.gif

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Themed backdrops

Star Wars 4 - sand
Star Wars 5 - ice
Star Wars 6 - forest

Star Wars 1 - sand again?
Star Wars 2 - ?
Star Wars 3 - lava planet? Ben vs anakin

Star Wars 7 - I see sand and a dark forest