New Star Wars trailer

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just saw a bit of it during Monday Night Countdown and assume the actual trailer will be during tonights game. Don't know about you but I am geeked and feel like a kid again....almost..

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What I can't wait for is all the people who will complain and cry about it once they see it. Just like they did for the prequels.

I swear, today people complain these days just to make a spectacle of themselves.

I'm with you though. I'm pretty excited. Good or bad, I am excited.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Got tickets to see it at the only IMAX in NYC just before Fandango crashed, very excited.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If its not there... I can see it at the Ziegfeld.... They have nice big screen & great sound....
man....enjoy!

Yeah, I mean you'll be able to see it there eventually. Even if I saw it somewhere else, I'd be down to watch it a second time in a real IMAX theater. There's a good chance I'll watch it more than once, we have really cheap matinees at another theater near me with reservable seats, so that's probably where I'll go for a repeat viewing.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean you'll be able to see it there eventually. Even if I saw it somewhere else, I'd be down to watch it a second time in a real IMAX theater. There's a good chance I'll watch it more than once, we have really cheap matinees at another theater near me with reservable seats, so that's probably where I'll go for a repeat viewing.

Im going to see it 2 times for sure... if not three.... once with friends, once by myself..... because the second time, ima need to focus aka, be a nerd.

brymatt94

Reaction score
It appears to have everything the originals had that the prequels lacked: great action, good story and heart. Such a feeling of nostalgia in that trailer. Kylo Ren as the next Vader, Poe Dameron as the next Han Solo. What more could you ask for as a Star Wars fan?