New Tattoo

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3853574 said:
what the ****?

You gotta be kidding. I wouldn't expect that from a poster like you.... C'mon.
I am not kidding one bit. Ask any prison guard, cop, bounty hunter, or someone involved in suspect or victim identification. Tattoos absolutely are used to identify people because they are distinctive.

If you ever watch Dog the Bounty Hunter and they start talking about who they are going after one thing they always talk about are tats. Hair can be colored and cut, beards can be grown or shaved. It is a lot harder to alter a tat.

When guys go to prison the first thing that happens is all of their tats are photographed. Absolutely used as evidence and for their own videos if they have a fight but cannot see faces. They zoom in on tats and make IDs.

Every police report with a height, weight, eye and hair color also has a section for distinguishing marks, and tats are the number 1 entry.

In prison tats are considered contraband but do you know why prisons don't remove tats from prisoners? I've already told you. Identify. Heck they can identify which prison gangs they belong to just by tats and all that goes into files.

I did nothing but speak the truth. If you have a unique tat, don't commit a crime because that will come back to haunt you. It is as damning as DNA for a jury.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanuckCowboysFan;3853574 said:
what the ****?

You gotta be kidding. I wouldn't expect that from a poster like you.... C'mon.

I expected it, only shocked it took him that long. Find any thread about tattoos and you will find him getting into judgement mode.

I think he should get a tattoo on his forehead that says, I don't like tattoos and am very eager to tell you I don't like tattoos. :laugh2:

Look at his response to you. I think it went way over his head.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Hostile;3853219 said:
Tattoos = Identifying marks for police investigations

Hope you're never going to have to worry about that for the rest of your life.

Nope, I'm older now, got a kid, and raise him on my own. I have to be good for him. So I don't get into any trouble or anything of that nature!

djmajestik

Reaction score
SDogo;3853233 said:
Originally Bemus Point NY, right outside Jamestown NY but before I moved to South Carolina I live in Rochester for a few years.

I know that place really well. I went to school in Fredonia! Also lived in Webster just outside of Rochester for a bit.

djmajestik

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3853684 said:
I expected it, only shocked it took him that long. Find any thread about tattoos and you will find him getting into judgement mode.

I think he should get a tattoo on his forehead that says, I don't like tattoos and am very eager to tell you I don't like tattoos. :laugh2:

It's cool I completely understand where he is coming from. It's one of the reasons I never really wanted one. Now I am much older, have a kid that I raise on my own, and have responsibility and priorities in life. Figured if I was ever going to get one, now would be the time.

Also helps keep me in line ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3853684 said:

My initial post didn't even say whether I liked them or not though. As a matter of fact, neither did my second post.

Funny how that works.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
djmajestik;3853701 said:
Nope, I'm older now, got a kid, and raise him on my own. I have to be good for him. So I don't get into any trouble or anything of that nature!
Good for you on all counts.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3853763 said:
My initial post didn't even say whether I liked them or not though. As a matter of fact, neither did my second post.

Funny how that works.

No it was just your normal run in and crap on a tattoo thread type post...funny how you always manage to find your way into them to post something negative, even if it is thinly disguised. I mean do you really think we did not know the info you tried to bestow on us people who decide to have tats?

Now your second post was funny because he was not asking for the info you posted, he was asking if you were being serious in your condescending manner or joking.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3853813 said:
No it was just your normal run in and crap on a tattoo thread type post...funny how you always manage to find your way into them to post something negative, even if it is thinly disguised. I mean do you really think we did not know the info you tried to bestow on us people who decide to have tats?

Now your second post was funny because he was not asking for the info you posted, he was asking if you were being serious in your condescending manner or joking.
Yeah, except I didn't crap on his tattoo. I didn't even offer an opinion of it. I merely passed along some advice to stay out of law enforcement cross hairs because they make positive IDs from tattoos.

Some people may not have known the info I tried to bestow upon you.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3853831 said:
Yeah, except I didn't crap on his tattoo. I didn't even offer an opinion of it. I merely passed along some advice to stay out of law enforcement cross hairs because they make positive IDs from tattoos.

Some people may not have known the info I tried to bestow upon you.

I never said you crapper on HIS tattoo. I said you have this compulsion to crap on tattoo threads. For the rest of your post I will quote Sherman Potter from mash... Horse Hockey!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Im thinking of buying a video game, playing soccer, listening to rap music, and questioning Jerry Jones

Whos with me?

ethiostar

Reaction score
Wait.....Hos doesn't like tatoos? The hell you say!

Nice tat man. I've been wanting to get another tatoo for a while now.

Wimbo

Reaction score
djmajestik;3853209 said:
This is the best view I could find for it:

http://dl.***NOT-ALLOWED***/u/50179/cowboys_tatt.jpg

bad news, son... you've been traded to the Lions.
;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ethiostar;3853964 said:

I like them better than Kickers.

djmajestik

Reaction score
ethiostar;3853964 said:

LOL - thanks man!! Very happy with how it turned out! :star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3853951 said:
I never said you crapper on HIS tattoo. I said you have this compulsion to crap on tattoo threads. For the rest of your post I will quote Sherman Potter from mash... Horse Hockey!
I certainly do. It is called my freedom of speech. Same as his to show everyone his tattoo. I am not denouncing anyone's freedom and choose to simply exercise one of mine. It is a subject I feel strongly about. I rest comfortable in the fact that not only will I say something about tattoos, it will likely offend you so that you can launch into yet another lecture about how I am a horrible, horrible person who is close minded. I feel better after those lectures. Like all is right in the world.

You pay no attention to me. I pay no attention to your advice. I speak my mind. You speak yours. It is a good thing. I can't help how upset it seems to make you that I voice my opinions on this topic. Perhaps you could work on letting that upset you less. Just a thought.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Hostile;3854035 said:
I like them better than Kickers.

Do you have nightmares about tattoo covered Kickers?:D

Hostile;3854078 said:
I certainly do. It is called my freedom of speech. Same as his to show everyone his tattoo. I am not denouncing anyone's freedom and choose to simply exercise one of mine. It is a subject I feel strongly about. I rest comfortable in the fact that not only will I say something about tattoos, it will likely offend you so that you can launch into yet another lecture about how I am a horrible, horrible person who is close minded. I feel better after those lectures. Like all is right in the world.

You pay no attention to me. I pay no attention to your advice. I speak my mind. You speak yours. It is a good thing. I can't help how upset it seems to make you that I voice my opinions on this topic. Perhaps you could work on letting that upset you less. Just a thought.

You're right, you are within your right to say something in the thread. However, I seem to remember you not liking people commenting on certain threads you started and intended for a specific purpose. For example, i remember a thread you started about football and you passion about the game and it turned into a debate about soccer and how it wasn't a real sport or how it was less of a sport compared with football, something like that. You were so disappointed and dishearten that what you intended to be such a great thread turned to ****, simply because one person made a silly comment and others felt like they couldn't just let it slip (and i was one of those people).

I also remember another thread you or someone else started dissing on soccer during the world cup (it was to be a counter thread to the one started by a soccer fan). When soccer fans started commenting on the anti-soccer/ world cup thread, you wanted them to stay out of it.

It makes no difference to me what you think about tattoos, you've already made it crystal clear that you don't like them and don't understand any of the many reasons why people get them.

Anyone with common sense or who watches TV or movies knows that they are identifying marks for the cops. I don't think you needed to say that.

Anyway........carry on.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ethiostar;3854158 said:
Do you have nightmares about tattoo covered Kickers?:D

You're right, you are within your right to say something in the thread. However, I seem to remember you not liking people commenting on certain threads you started and intended for a specific purpose. For example, i remember a thread you started about football and you passion about the game and it turned into a debate about soccer and how it wasn't a real sport or how it was less of a sport compared with football, something like that. You were so disappointed and dishearten that what you intended to be such a great thread turned to ****, simply because one person made a silly comment and others felt like they couldn't just let it slip (and i was one of those people).

I also remember another thread you or someone else started dissing on soccer during the world cup (it was to be a counter thread to the one started by a soccer fan). When soccer fans started commenting on the anti-soccer/ world cup thread, you wanted them to stay out of it.

It makes no difference to me what you think about tattoos, you've already made it crystal clear that you don't like them and don't understand any of the many reasons why people get them.

Anyone with common sense or who watches TV or movies knows that they are identifying marks for the cops. I don't think you needed to say that.

Anyway........carry on.

:bow: Very well said and spot on.

At least he finally said the truth instead of trying to pee on someone's leg and tell them it is raining.

Oh I did not crap on his tattoo...oh I was not doing this or that I was just sharing info....HORSE HOCKEY! He knew exactly what he was doing and he got called out for his self serving attitude over it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ethiostar;3854158 said:
Do you have nightmares about tattoo covered Kickers?
No. I'm not afraid of sawed off chain smoking midgets and I have never seen a tattoo as a sign of toughness. So no.

I don't remember the thread you mention, so I am not sure how important I felt it was.

Yeah, and I was clearly joking throughout that thread wasn't I? The real truth is I did not go into the World Cup thread and piss on it or their passion for their sport. I did it out of respect.

It is the truth, so I shouldn't say it? How does that work?

Anyway........carry on.
Can't, the wife is ill.