New to the forum

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Hey, im new to the forum here so jus thought id introduce myself. Ive been a cowboy fan since i was about 5 watching games with my father. Im 16 now and have become a diehard fan throught thick n thin. I live in Maryland n recieve crap everyday from deadskin fans so it good to have this forum to talk about the cowboys. Looking forward to the rest of the season fellas.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Welcome!!! I'm from MD. also and hear all the crap too.. Its about to cease tho, they are headed to Denver then KC.. WTEM will be real low key:)

KingTuna

Reaction score
Welcome to the board....You will find after observing for a few days that some of the members here really know their stuff and it's a pleasure to start a dialogue with many here.

For all of the "FIRE PARCELLS we're 2-2" and assorted other occasional pathetic posts, you will find some gems with real thought and perspective.

OK, now that I have gotten all mushy on you guys you BETTER deliver!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
You're young and unproven.

If you were a Cowboy, Purcells would give you the ball on a critical third-down play.

KingTuna

Reaction score
Chief said:

If you were a Cowboy, Purcells would give you the ball on a critical third-down play.

hahaha that was wrong! :D

gbrittain

Reaction score
DeathToTheSkinS said:
Hey, im new to the forum here so jus thought id introduce myself. Ive been a cowboy fan since i was about 5 watching games with my father. Im 16 now and have become a diehard fan throught thick n thin. I live in Maryland n recieve crap everyday from deadskin fans so it good to have this forum to talk about the cowboys. Looking forward to the rest of the season fellas.

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to you posting around here. It is always good to see the next generation of Cowboys fans.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Chief said:

LOL one of the best posts ive ever seen on this board. Nice!! :toast:

gbrittain

Reaction score
Chief said:

Unless you are a QB. If you are a QB, you have to have proven yourself with at least three other teams and be closer to 40 years old than you are to 20 years old.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Heck yes!! I just turned 17. And seriously this is my only refuge, none of my friends even pay attention to the NFL.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Heck yes!! I just turned 17. And seriously this is my only refuge, none of my friends even pay attention to the NFL.

one of mine is an eagle fan, we need to win this sunday i want to rub it in so bad

:iggles:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Uh, I had no idea you two were that age, I guess we're in good company.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
welcome to the zone you will not only learn about football but about life.lots of good people around