New to the forum

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Yeah im 16, the first thing I do when I get home from practice is eat, grab a gatorade, then jump on the comp. to see if I missed any news while trying to sneak glances at school

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
Yeah im 16, the first thing I do when I get home from practice is eat, grab a gatorade, then jump on the comp. to see if I missed any news while trying to sneak glances at school

Yeah I do the exact same thing, but I'm out this year (torn ACL, surgery friday) so I'm spending extra time on the computer. And sundays are off limits for school work.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Oh that sucks man. One of my best friends actually had the same thing happen to him last year. He worked his *** off during the summer, and was back in time for two a days. He then got hurt during practice a couple weeks ago and had surgery to remove the screw, and has been so much better off.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
Oh that sucks man. One of my best friends actually had the same thing happen to him last year. He worked his *** off during the summer, and was back in time for two a days. He then got hurt during practice a couple weeks ago and had surgery to remove the screw, and has been so much better off.

Yeah it does, and last year I broke my leg and tore ligaments in my ankle, nearly the same thing TO did, and have 6 screws and plate their. Nothing I can really do about it, both were freak injuries. I'm getting pretty used to standing on the sidelines.

If your from TX what A are you? I'm 1A, really small school, play both ways. DE and TE.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Im 5A, Copperas Cove. We're 7th in the state right now. I play guard on offense and DE on defense. Whats your town called?

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Ive heard of the place actually, where are you located at. Like near any big cities? The only reason we're 5A is because of us being right next to Fort Hood (biggest army base in the US), so we get a lot of soldiers son at our school. Cove in itself, isn't all that big. 25,754, at last census.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
Ive heard of the place actually, where are you located at. Like near any big cities? The only reason we're 5A is because of us being right next to Fort Hood (biggest army base in the US), so we get a lot of soldiers son at our school. Cove in itself, isn't all that big. 25,754, at last census.

We are in the panhandle. Basically right between Amarillo and Lubbock

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Hey There Death To The Skins. Good To Have You On The Forum There Little Buddy. What Do You Think We Do This Week?