New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers

yimyammer

Reaction score
Judas;4391342 said:
Let's put it this way. I'm sick of the Cowboys and what's going on in the front office, and I'm tired of being a nice guy about it because that makes me a hypocrite. And I can't be a hypocrite and be the play-by-play guy, it's not who I am, I'm incapable of being fake.

Do you do play by play for someone? If not, what do you mean?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
dboy214;4391347 said:
this is bull****. never seen a luckier team in my life. been like this for 4 years now.
It's not luck, it's being fundamentally sound, and if you do that, other teams will make mistakes and you won't. Jimmy Johnson had a team like that.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Just several weeks ago this team looked finished. What a sorry state of affairs. We seriously need to get some enforcers on this defense and on this team in general.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
2 awesome games today. Football fans could hardly ask for more. Hopefully the SB is a close game also.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I think that SF player was a Giant spy. Oh well if this bad luck happens to one team, Im not too sad that it happened to the 49ers ;).

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Damn the Giants are unstoppable...they will drop 40 on the Patriots defense. Belichick's kryptonite is Tom Coughlin

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Natural;4391350 said:
I'm sure this has probably been discussed, but can someone explain the OT playoff rules again, I must have misinterpreted them.

You can win on a FG after both teams have had an opportunity to possess the ball.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cotton picking giants, i hate them, but cowboylarry wanted the giants to win today, cotton picking cowboylarry :banghead:

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Great game. I still hate the Giants.

Who the heck do you cheer for in the SB when it is the Giants and the Patriots. Wow, that sucks too much.

My football season is officially over.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Wow... must really suck to be a 49ers fan now. One of the worst ways to lose, that defense deserves so much more.