New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Judas;4391386 said:
That kinda makes me feel bad, let me get through the off season and see how I feel. Because I'm seriously sick when we keep having losing seasons and I just can't do it anymore. This team has worn me down and taken the joy out of watching, but I'm stuck because I've been a fan for 34 years and I'll be a fan till death.
Yea I'd like to thank you too. I know it's not easy being a Cowboys fan these days.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
ologan;4391443 said:
Can Tom Brady look forward to the Giants now?

Brady will have the worst game of his career, that's seriously our luck because every time this playoff when we wanted the Gnats to lose they have won. WHo says the SB will be different?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4391431 said:
You know what? We are the reason in a way of why the Giants have a chance at another Superbowl. Or our team is I should say, because of us not knocking the GIants out when they had they had the chance to, our team gets to watch their Division Rivals in the Super Bowl. Isn't that great?

Man, it's so true and so freaking painful. Man the Cowboys have sure let us down in a major way. So frustrating.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
IAMKING;4391393 said:
Luck? They just played there ***** off for 4 1/2 quarters. Homers.... Smdh

wow i never been called a homer before on this site.

let me go take a shower real quick.

zack

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan;4391462 said:
The Pats in a walk in the SB...... GNATs will be exposed for the phonies that they are....

Brady was awful today and when he gets harassed in the SB he will be bad again

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Doomsday;4390210 said:
I am sick of the media trying to hype guys like Alex Smith and Tim Tebow, neither one can throw for to save their lives. The defense is going to have to win this game for the Niners.

Why?

Each has stepped up and won a game.

To say Alex Smith doesn't deserve credit for his play this season is just flat out lying.

Tebow stepped up and won a game too.

If you feel Romo doesn't get the credit he deserves, fine.

No need to chop down players who have earned the credit they receive.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I dunno...on paper the Giants SHOULD dominate against the Patriots. But we're about to see how great Belichick really is. 2 weeks to prepare plus game film from their first loss earlier in the season. Has Belichick ever been swept by a team when he's had Tom Brady healthy?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4391491 said:
I dunno...on paper the Giants SHOULD dominate against the Patriots. But we're about to see how great Belichick really is. 2 weeks to prepare plus game film from their first loss earlier in the season. Has Belichick ever been swept by a team when he's had Tom Brady healthy?

On paper they should what?

Dominate?

What paper?

hutch1254

Reaction score
Pats better find away to slow the Gints pass rush because that's what hurt them last super bowl. Eli can have his way with NE's secondary, especially if NE can't generate any kind of pass rush.

Eli appears to have a horseshoe up his back side right now.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Giants have the pass rush to give Brady problems like in the first Super Bowl and they have the offense to put up points in a shootout. Plus the game will be played indoors so that favors the Giants offense and their WRs. If the Pats win, it will be because of one heck of a gameplan by Belichick

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
zack;4391481 said:
Brady was awful today and when he gets harassed in the SB he will be bad again

R u comparing the Ravens defence to the Gnats?

Its not even close.... Brady will have a field day and will be hoisting the Lombardi trophy again

StylisticS

Reaction score
I will say this. The Pats dline is pretty underrated. Held Ray Rice in check and sacked the qb 3 times. They better get to Eli because he doesn't hold the ball like Flacco and Tebow does. If Tom even so much has time in the pocket, I think he picks the Giants secondary apart.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Eli is going to make the patriot secondary look stupid.

It ain't going to be pretty.