Next Question: Should T.O. go easy on Ed Werder?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O. made Werder look like a fool again today. Werder looked like a red-face idiot trying to laugh it off every time T.O. said "Next Question." The other reporters were laughing by the third time he said it. I know Werder brought it on himself, but he's not the only mediot who makes stuff up. But he is the only mediot that T.O. won't respond to (that I know of). What do you guys think? Should T.O. ease up so Werder can do his little BSPN gig?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=913BAB22-B21A-142C-AA2B13A5CB79402F

Rudy

Reaction score
Simply put, No. Ed Werder is a ****** and his team mates should follow his lead.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2415286 said:
T.O. made Werder look like a fool again today. Werder looked like a red-face idiot trying to laugh it off every time T.O. said "Next Question." The other reporters were laughing by the third time he said it. I know Werder brought it on himself, but he's not the only mediot who makes stuff up. But he is the only mediot that T.O. won't respond to (that I know of). What do you guys think? Should T.O. ease up so Werder can do his little BSPN gig?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=913BAB22-B21A-142C-AA2B13A5CB79402F

No!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It isn't Werder that TO is ignoring, it's his media outlet. ESPN has tried to do a hatchet job on TO this year and he is simply firing back in a civil way.

Werder can blame Berman, TJ, and Sheshawn more than TO.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2415291 said:
No.

Next question.
Very funny, big dog. I guess Werder does deserve it since he essentially bites the hand that feeds him. If it wasn't for the Cowboys, Werder wouldn't be on the map, yet all he does is stir up **** where his bread and butter is concerned.

Rudy

Reaction score
Hostile;2415317 said:
It isn't Werder that TO is ignoring, it's his media outlet. ESPN has tried to do a hatchet job on TO this year and he is simply firing back in a civil way.

Are you sure? Because he doesn't seem to be "next questioning" anyone but Werder, and answering 103.3's reporter - an ESPN radio station.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
No next question to ed werder

ed werder was the reporter that was laughing it up with a cardinal player when the player said after the cardinal game we beat americas team

werder was laughing his head off;

then today after werder gets romo to tell him some stuff, werder goes and says he thinks the cowboys are going to open up the offense to spread formations and use 3 to 4 wrs sets, and spread out the Commanders

again thats speculation, but we dont need ed werder giving any information away to the Commanders

mperfection

Reaction score
Hostile;2415317 said:

You can make a lot of sense...

...when you want to.:D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
and i totally agree espn has been totally laughing at how the cowboys have been losing, etc, so i say dont give them any info, let them go sweat

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Ed getting owned by TO never gets old.........:laugh2:

next question......................:lmao2:

arync

Reaction score
he should keep doing that, because ESPN rips him for everything he does.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2415286 said:

Nope. I don't feel bad for Ed at all. It cracks me up and his BS reporting, and that of the people he works for, has brought this on him. I actually wish more of TO's teammates would take his cue and do Ed the same way.

Nav22

Reaction score
Anyone else notice when T.O. said, "Excuse me" and pushed Werder's ESPN mic out of the way? Love it.