Next Question: Should T.O. go easy on Ed Werder?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Man I wanted T.O. to do this the very second he became a Cowboy.

A few years too late, but better late than never!

JPM

Reaction score
Hostile;2415317 said:
It isn't Werder that TO is ignoring, it's his media outlet. ESPN has tried to do a hatchet job on TO this year and he is simply firing back in a civil way.

Werder can blame Berman, TJ, and Sheshawn more than TO.
Add that d-bag Bayless to the list of people Weiner has to blame.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2415296 said:
More players should adopt TOs ESPN policy.

Yup. Maybe after a while the mediots will get the hint and just report on us straight up without all the made up drama.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Wasn't it Ed who was talking with the cards player and joining them celebrating the win over the boys?

Rackat

Reaction score
Is there a youtube of this? I'd love to see Werder's expression.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2415338 said:
No next question to ed werder

ed werder was the reporter that was laughing it up with a cardinal player when the player said after the cardinal game we beat americas team

werder was laughing his head off;

then today after werder gets romo to tell him some stuff, werder goes and says he thinks the cowboys are going to open up the offense to spread formations and use 3 to 4 wrs sets, and spread out the Commanders

again thats speculation, but we dont need ed werder giving any information away to the Commanders

If you are talking about multiple WR sets...I think I saw a recap of Wade's PC yesterday saying they could use 4-5 WRs in some situations. So it is not like Ed is saying anything that the coach himself has not hinted at.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Nav22;2415439 said:
Anyone else notice when T.O. said, "Excuse me" and pushed Werder's ESPN mic out of the way? Love it.

That was my favorite part of the interview.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rackat;2415632 said:
Is there a youtube of this? I'd love to see Werder's expression.
It's in the link provided in the original post. Just look for one of the videos about TO.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2415286 said:
T.O. made Werder look like a fool again today. Werder looked like a red-face idiot trying to laugh it off every time T.O. said "Next Question." The other reporters were laughing by the third time he said it. I know Werder brought it on himself, but he's not the only mediot who makes stuff up. But he is the only mediot that T.O. won't respond to (that I know of). What do you guys think? Should T.O. ease up so Werder can do his little BSPN gig?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=913BAB22-B21A-142C-AA2B13A5CB79402F

no way! Give em hell T.O..

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;2415317 said:
It isn't Werder that TO is ignoring, it's his media outlet. ESPN has tried to do a hatchet job on TO this year and he is simply firing back in a civil way.

I disagree. It's two different situations.
Ed does his thing on TO... it is done spitefully and with a masked malisciousness .... ESPN and the others do their own things... sometimes Ed is the ignitor.

dadymat;2415369 said:
Ed getting owned by TO never gets old.........:laugh2:

next question......................:lmao2:
I would really like to see TO take this to another level. Start answering questions that Ed asks... but make them real general or answers to different questions.... take Ed's frustration to another level.

Ed: TO, how do you feel about Roy making all that money?
TO: Ed, to be honest with you, I am just glad that you arent getting that money.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2415317 said:

Agree completely. ESPN really did go over the line TO-baiting for that MNF game early in the year. We'll see if they air some positive comments about Owens in the second half of the year and throw Werder a lifeline.

Has anybody seen whether or not TO's snub is getting any national attention? Or is the network just ignoring it? Considering the other nonsense they run crazy with, and the obvious 'next question' tie ins to the Philly driveway interview, it's interesting that it's been pretty much a locally-reported event.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I don't know if T.O. ever sees an interview after he gives it, but if he does and sees Werder grinning and giggling behind him after he says "next question" each time, he may never answer another question of Werders ever again.

Ed needs to just shut up, and hold his microphone during the interview instead of bringing attention to himself by being a schmuck.

I love the way T.O. takes the time to answer anybody else's question, ... honestly, in depth, and with a very thought provoking answer sometimes, but with Werder it's "next question".

:laugh2: :bow:

jdnelson103

Reaction score
That's hilarious. I love the way Werder smiles and tries to act like it doesn't bother him. Be curious to see what kind of reports he comes up with for the game: whether he'll use the answers to other people's questions, or if he'll avoid the TO topic all together. If he avoids it, I'd say TO has accomplished his goal.

What do you think the chances are that he'll try and use TO's answers to someone else's question and spin it to make TO look bad? Just for spite?