Next Question: Should T.O. go easy on Ed Werder?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
jdnelson103;2416071 said:
What do you think the chances are that he'll try and use TO's answers to someone else's question and spin it to make TO look bad? Just for spite?

This isn't the first time that T.O. has done this to Werder, he didn't do anything like that before, ... we'll see.

hendog

Reaction score
Werder, Berman, Jackson, Key and Carter can all go to ....

jdnelson103

Reaction score
I can't believe someone doesn't take that microphone and shove it up Werder's ***. Does he have to have it that close? Those guys have a lot more patience than I do.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
TO should just do what he said, become the Greatest Wide Receiver to ever play the game, and shut everybody up. And he can start now with 7x 100+ yard games to finish the season out. Talking is overrated and that's all Werder does.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2415774 said:
I disagree. It's two different situations.
Ed does his thing on TO... it is done spitefully and with a masked malisciousness .... ESPN and the others do their own things... sometimes Ed is the ignitor.

I would really like to see TO take this to another level. Start answering questions that Ed asks... but make them real general or answers to different questions.... take Ed's frustration to another level.

Ed: TO, how do you feel about Roy making all that money?
TO: Ed, to be honest with you, I am just glad that you arent getting that money.

Ed: T.O., are you getting frustrated by the lack of attempts to move you around prior to the snap?

T.O.: I think Family Guy is terrible now. I don't even watch it anymore.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Yeah do you remember the interview Werder did with Romo before the season when he ask Tony "what will you do when TO blows up" and Tony responded with "if he blows up". The problem with espn is that they have an agenda. If they called it straight I wouldn't have any problem with the criticism but they don't.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2416398 said:
Ed: T.O., are you getting frustrated by the lack of attempts to move you around prior to the snap?

T.O.: I think Family Guy is terrible now. I don't even watch it anymore.

:laugh2:
Yeah... like that.

Someone mentioned that others should shut out Werder and ESPN too.

I remember a few years ago when a reporter, Jim Gray, went after Pete Rose during an All star game and starting pressing Rose to admit that he bet on baseball.... Rose, said this is not time and tried to get him to back off. Rose was there for the event. Later, alot of players shut Jim Gray out and would not talk to him. He apologized and then they let him back in.

Thats the way you do it.