Next six games is a gauntlet; we'll see what this team is

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Fran, Atlanta, Philly, Houston. We should beat Pittsburgh (no offense) and Atlanta (Douchy Face Sirianni gave them the game). Maybe we split with the other four. I'd be extremely happy coming out of that stretch 4-2.

Bagman

Reaction score
We won't know anything that we already know. They're terribly undisciplined and average on offense. They're horribly undisciplined and average on defense. With this latest devastating injury news, I think Mazi and Gholston are the only holdovers from last years DLine. The defense we send out there to play against Pittsburgh, Detroit and San Fran will be giving up 35 ppg by accident. No big surprises coming.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Fran, Atlanta, Philly, Houston. We should beat Pittsburgh (no offense) and Atlanta (Douchy Face Sirianni gave them the game). Maybe we split with the other four. I'd be extremely happy coming out of that stretch 4-2.
Maybe this team will surprise but anybody that predicts 4-2 after the way we looked the first 4 games and missing Parsons and Lawrence for most of the next six is a crazy homer.

John813

Reaction score
Definitely 6 teams that are no pushovers.

If Dallas can't cut the penalties, 2nd half offensive woes and the defense can't maintain gap assignments could very well be 0-6.

I think 2-4 to 3-3 is possible if they can collectively get their heads on straight.
But wouldn't put money on it.

Adreme

Reaction score
The Steelers are not good. Do not let their record fool you as the games are on TV and you can see that they are not good. The other 5 teams are going to be a big problem and that is a brutal gauntlet.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Good there are no easy playoff teams lets get battle tested and see what we have for grit and resiliency

Tussinman

Reaction score
The Steelers are not good. Do not let their record fool you as the games are on TV and you can see that they are not good. The other 5 teams are going to be a big problem and that is a brutal gauntlet.
That have a good enough defense to keep the score low and have almost 400 yards rushing in 3 games. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being a slight favorite especially at home + the D-line injuries. The other 5 games though might end up being tougher

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Steelers play ugly ball and drag teams into their muck. I don’t know how long they can keep it up.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Losing Parsons and Lawrence doesn't help those prospects, but I agree 4-2 would be an amazing stretch in there. Personally I think we'll be 5-5 at the end of that stretch.