Next six games is a gauntlet; we'll see what this team is

bewp7

Reaction score
i already know they are garbage

maybe they can beat atlanta because they are also garbage

triplets_93

Reaction score
We won't know anything that we already know. They're terribly undisciplined and average on offense. They're horribly undisciplined and average on defense. With this latest devastating injury news, I think Mazi and Gholston are the only holdovers from last years DLine. The defense we send out there to play against Pittsburgh, Detroit and San Fran will be giving up 35 ppg by accident. No big surprises coming.
There's nothing more to know. Has the OP been paying attention, or watching cheerleaders??

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Fran, Atlanta, Philly, Houston. We should beat Pittsburgh (no offense) and Atlanta (Douchy Face Sirianni gave them the game). Maybe we split with the other four. I'd be extremely happy coming out of that stretch 4-2.
This team is pretty likely to go 2-4 or worse in those games.

They have given us very little reason to think they can beat any of those teams really.

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Fran, Atlanta, Philly, Houston. We should beat Pittsburgh (no offense) and Atlanta (Douchy Face Sirianni gave them the game). Maybe we split with the other four. I'd be extremely happy coming out of that stretch 4-2.
1-5

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow
I'd be happy to go 2-4

CWR

Reaction score
4-2 would be astonishing considering our lack of a defensive line now. The unit was already challenged to come together and now we're missing both starting DEs, who also happen to be our best defenders.

DickWhitman

Reaction score
I predict the results are going to be pretty bad. 2-4 at best. I'm not wrong. Only homers would say otherwise.