Next six games is a gauntlet; we'll see what this team is

Swagger

Reaction score
Falcons have a good team but a gash quarterback...probably looking at 2-4 possibly 3-3 if the ball bounces the right way.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We won't know anything that we already know. They're terribly undisciplined and average on offense. They're horribly undisciplined and average on defense. With this latest devastating injury news, I think Mazi and Gholston are the only holdovers from last years DLine. The defense we send out there to play against Pittsburgh, Detroit and San Fran will be giving up 35 ppg by accident. No big surprises coming.
DL taking this big hit x 2 is a definite killer, but injuries happen and let's see if the 60-million-dollar man can carry some weight for a few weeks.

Swagger

Reaction score
The Lions will smash the Cowboys physically. It will be a brutal game and it might leave its mark on the Cowboys.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
4-2 would be astonishing considering our lack of a defensive line now. The unit was already challenged to come together and now we're missing both starting DEs, who also happen to be our best defenders.
If I'm scripting for Zimm, I just ramp up the blitz to the point of exhaustion.
Probably going to lose but get some nice sack stats in the process... lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Lions will smash the Cowboys physically. It will be a brutal game and it might leave its mark on the Cowboys.
I desperately want to see potential leaders and captains emerge, Overshown has been a leader by example.
I'm a fan that's tired of talk and entitlement, I love players like DO that can step up to the plate and deliver.
Why his snap count was nonexistent and trailed off vs the Saints and Ravens was a brain hemorrhage by Zimm.
If they were being silent about some kind of injury is one thing, but to throw roadblocks up in front of potential upcoming playmaker is inexcusable.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Fran, Atlanta, Philly, Houston. We should beat Pittsburgh (no offense) and Atlanta (Douchy Face Sirianni gave them the game). Maybe we split with the other four. I'd be extremely happy coming out of that stretch 4-2.
Did you not watch the Saints and Ravens games ??? We already know what this team is, mediocre at best!!

hutch1254

Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Fran, Atlanta, Philly, Houston. We should beat Pittsburgh (no offense) and Atlanta (Douchy Face Sirianni gave them the game). Maybe we split with the other four. I'd be extremely happy coming out of that stretch 4-2.
These are all quality teams to various extents. This would be the time for Dallas to show it can play quality football and win games against these level opponents. We have yet to see that with any kind of consistency over the last few years. The opportunity to change the people's perception of them and flip the script is in front of them with this stretch of games. With that said my expectations are low. They struggled to put away a wet paper bag in the Giants.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Al Harris will be our next HC, bank on it.
I believe he'd have to be the interim choice. The OC and DC's have been awful. I have no idea if he could handle the job, but he's a good young coach that would at least give the fans some hope where there really is none today.

shabazz

Reaction score
And the game after that is Washington with Quinn. By that time Jayden Daniels may be a handful based on his current trajectory......that game is in DC