Next Week is for first place in the division

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fan first so obviously I'd love to win the division, and possibly get the bye. Path of least resistance is always best.

But the selfish clown in me is low key fantasizing about driving down to Atlanta and watching this DL tea bag Desmond Ridder.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That dang AZ game. Really bad loss for the Cowboys that could derail the home field train.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After losing today I look for Egirls to bounce back. They know with Whiners easy schedule they need to win out or SF gets top seed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So, if we are looking at 5th seed I think it serves our interest for Phil to get top seed over SF.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Tie breakers are applied at the end of week 18. They are irrelevant at week 14.

If and when they control their own destiny...then THAT will have meaning.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually he’s right, you’d be 4-1 in the division and Philly would be 3-1 because we have multiple division games left
Its one of those things where something is technically right.

The bigger take away from a Dallas win would be a momentum shift in the division with Philadelphia dropping two in a row. However that relevance could last all of one week too.

IMO a Dallas win makes me think this division doesnt get decided to week 18. Not to sound like I am knocking either team, but outside of a Philadelphia win next week, I dont think either team is good enough to get a tight grip on the division before week 17 or 18

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
This would be an excuse: There is now way we can win the division because their schedule is cupcake and our schedule is brutal.

This is an observation: Tall task with our brutal schedule and Philthys cupcake schedule.
We are going to beat Philly and hopefully split the two after that.

Eagles are going to lose their next two hopefully and i don’t know why everyone thinks they are not going to stumble one time their last three.