Next Week is the BIGGEST GAME of the Season and it's on NBC

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Dallas cannot lose to the Eagles next week on National TV to fall into a first plsce tie with the Giants art 6-2 because I will be sick enough to spend the night in the Hospital. Dallas MUST win that game next week if they are serious about being a NFC Elite, if they lose they are in SERIOUS TROUBLE

DBoys

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733079 said:
Dallas cannot lose to the Eagles next week on National TV to fall into a first plsce tie with the Giants art 6-2 because I will be sick enough to spend the night in the Hospital. Dallas MUST win that game next week if they are serious about being a NFC Elite, if they lose they are in SERIOUS TROUBLE

Totally agree.

The game is going to be a war.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the biggest game of the season is next week but it's between the colts and cheaters

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
The biggest game for the NFL next week is without a doubt the Colts vs Pats.

For us, its Cowboys vs Eagles. Which will be fun.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I hate being on National TV every week. It's annoying.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1733145 said:
I hate being on National TV every week. It's annoying.

You are right about that, the Cowboys are in the SPOTLIGHT more than the SB defending champs Colts

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733140 said:
Not for cowboys fans
true, i'm just bored man. only games on tv here was that crappy giants-dolphins game and the bills-jets game(although lee evans just made a great play for a td) crappy football today:mad: and i miss my cowboys:(

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;1733139 said:
The biggest game for the NFL next week is without a doubt the Colts vs Pats.

For us, its Cowboys vs Eagles. Which will be fun.

Go Cowboys!!!
Go Colts!!!

sago1

Reaction score
I miss the Cowboys. Tired of all those dumb games. About the only thing that makes me happy is late time I checked the Pats were thrashing the Skins at half 24-0. Of course with my luck, Skins have probably rallied and now lead.

Sure hope all of our players have returned to Dallas healthy and with no hangovers and ready to play the most important game of the season for us --Cowboys vs. Eagles. Eagles beat Minny which surprised me. Eagles scored more points then we did but also gave up more points then we did.

The Cowboys better bring their A game both on offense/defense/special teams. I expect Romo to have his best game of the season; he's relaxed enough this past week.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
The biggest game of the season is gonna be on the road against the Giants. that will determine who gets possesion of first place. Whether we win or lose against the Eagles.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
dargonking999;1733225 said:
The biggest game of the season is gonna be on the road against the Giants. that will determine who gets possesion of first place. Whether we win or lose against the Eagles.

If they can't beat the Eagles next week what makes you think they will beat the Giants the following week? They will be looking at 6-3 if they lose next week

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733268 said:
If they can't beat the Eagles next week what makes you think they will beat the Giants the following week? They will be looking at 6-3 if they lose next week
g-men have a bye next week

LeonDixson

Reaction score
dargonking999;1733225 said:

I agree. I guess you can always say "the next game is the most important game" but the road game against the Giants has much more bearing on the divisional standings. We need to win both games.

DBoys

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1733290 said:
I agree. I guess you can always say "the next game is the most important game" but the road game against the Giants has much more bearing on the divisional standings. We need to win both games.

Any divisional game has bearing :bang2:

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1733290 said:

true but if they can't beat the Eagles, i won't have a good feeling about the cowboys beating the giants

LeonDixson

Reaction score
DBoys;1733315 said:
Any divisional game has bearing :bang2:

What part of "more" importance did you not understand? Are you seriously saying that beating the Giants and gaining a two game lead in the division is the same as beating the Eagles, losing to the Giants and being tied in the divison? I think you've beat your head against that wall too many times.

SportsAnalyzer;1733321 said:
true but if they can't beat the Eagles, i won't have a good feeling about the cowboys beating the giants

I agree with that statement. We need a convincing win, at least for us fans' comfort level.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1733408 said:
What part of "more" importance did you not understand? Are you seriously saying that beating the Giants and gaining a two game lead in the division is the same as beating the Eagles, losing to the Giants and being tied in the divison? I think you've beat your head against that wall too many times.

I agree with that statement. We need a convincing win, at least for us fans' comfort level.

To be honest I don't have a good feeling about the Eagles game because the last two Wins by the Cowboys have been not all that impressive which was against two bad teams

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733079 said:

Every game is a must-win if we want homefield.:)