Next Week is the BIGGEST GAME of the Season and it's on NBC

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733079 said:
Dallas MUST win that game next week if they are serious about being a NFC Elite, if they lose they are in SERIOUS TROUBLE
No doubt, losing to a division opponent at their place means you have no chance to be elite. :rolleyes:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733602 said:
The Eagles do have life because they are 3-4 and playing at home on national TV knowing that a win can put them right back at .500
Being below 500 halfway through the season and just geting by the Vikes is not having life. This team is dead now I am not saying they can be looked past but this is in no means our biggest game. Giants will be and then the skins and Packers if the Eagles where not in our division they would be one of the last teams to worry about. They are only better then 4 teams in NFC 1 that hasn't won a game yet...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I ALWAYS have a bad feeling heading into a divisional game on the road.

Zman5

Reaction score
We are the better team by far. No question. If we thought the Cowboys were who we thought they were, they should beat the EaGirls soundly. We can't let them off the hook.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Zman5;1734705 said:
We are the better team by far. No question. If we thought the Cowboys were who we thought they were, they should beat the EaGirls soundly. We can't let them off the hook.

I don't know if they are the better team since they have lost 2 straight to the Eagles and one of them was WITHOUT MCNABB.

If I was a betting man, I would pick the Eagles.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More Eagles pimping by the fake Cowboys fan?

Whodathunkit?

:confused:

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1734724 said:
You know we're all shocked at that comment. :rolleyes:

So just because I like the Cowboys I can't be REALISTIC?? If someone wanted me to put money on it I would have to pick the Eagles, but as a Fan I would want nothing more to be 7-1 this time next week.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I take the Colts in an upset and I take the Cowboys by 17 over the E-gals. I predict CrapNabb goes down with another injury. (like he always does when the Cowboys embarrass him) I predict an injury for the Pats too.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734731 said:
So just because I like the Cowboys I can't be REALISTIC?? If someone wanted me to put money on it I would have to pick the Eagles, but as a Fan I would want nothing more to be 7-1 this time next week.

So, you think the Eagles are a better team than the Cowboys at this point. The Eagles who have had severe issues protecting the QB that will face a team that doubled the season sack count of the Patriots?

I predict at least 4 sacks against McFlabb. If not four against him it will be because he will be *injured again* before we get to four. I wouldn't be surprised if we sack him at least six times.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
nyc;1734733 said:
I take the Colts in an upset and I take the Cowboys by 17 over the E-gals. I predict CrapNabb goes down with another injury. (like he always does when the Cowboys embarrass him) I predict an injury for the Pats too.

Well this number is what makes me uncomfortable

Mcnabb has only lost to Dallas ONCE in Philly in his career

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
nyc;1734737 said:
So, you think the Eagles are a better team than the Cowboys at this point. The Eagles who have had severe issues protecting the QB that will face a team that doubled the season sack count of the Patriots?

I predict at least 4 sacks against McFlabb. If not four against him it will be because he will be *injured again* before we get to four.

I won't know if they are a better team than the Eagles until 1130pm next Sunday Night.

Better record doesn't mean a better team

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734738 said:
Well this number is what makes me uncomfortable

Mcnabb has only lost to Dallas ONCE in Philly in his career

Yeah, well he better get used to losing until Philly fixes their offensive line. Either that or move outta town.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734741 said:
I won't know if they are a better team than the Eagles until 1130pm next Sunday Night.

Better record doesn't mean a better team

In the case of the Cowboys and Eagles it does.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
nyc;1734742 said:
Yeah, well he better get used to losing until Philly fixes their offensive line. Either that or move outta town.

Since the Beginning of the season, the Dallas Defense has looked very WEAK and that's why I don;t have a good feeling about the game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734750 said:
Since the Beginning of the season, the Dallas Defense has looked very WEAK and that's why I don;t have a good feeling about the game.

Get your suicide pills ready. Turn out the lights, the party is over in Philly.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
nyc;1734745 said:
In the case of the Cowboys and Eagles it does.

Ok I will admit that one good thing we have gong for us in Philly this year is that we don't have Drew Bledsoe. So I feel good about that but the Defense just worries the hell out of me.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
nyc;1734754 said:
Get your suicide pills ready. Turn out the lights, the party is over in Philly.

That's what I'm afraid of. The Cowboys have to do the same thing the giants and skins did, Pressure Mcnabb with the D-Line. If he gets time, FORGET IT