Next Week is the BIGGEST GAME of the Season and it's on NBC

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year? I don't think so... Not by a long shot. Not even the biggest game thus far. If you look at it from the respect stand point then Dallas New England was the biggest if you look at it as far as setting the tempo for the season and possibly post season Dallas Giants week 1 was the biggest game. And the biggest game of the season would have to be #1 Giants in 2 weeks #2 Greenbay #3 Washington #4 Washington 2 #5 Eagles next weeks game is not big at all untill eagles prove that they have any life in them they are not important at all this season.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733464 said:
To be honest I don't have a good feeling about the Eagles game because the last two Wins by the Cowboys have been not all that impressive which was against two bad teams

That's true. Although one of those can be attributed to probably the worst game that Tony Romo ever played. I don't think we will see any more of those this year; at least I hope we don't!! Romo played the second half of the last one with an injury that took us out of our game plan.

I know those are rationalizations, but they make me feel better:D

The thing that can give us a little more hope going forward is that we are finally getting healthy in the secondary. Let's hope for no more injuries.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1733552 said:
Biggest game of the year? I don't think so... Not by a long shot. Not even the biggest game thus far. If you look at it from the respect stand point then Dallas New England was the biggest if you look at it as far as setting the tempo for the season and possibly post season Dallas Giants week 1 was the biggest game. And the biggest game of the season would have to be #1 Giants in 2 weeks #2 Greenbay #3 Washington #4 Washington 2 #5 Eagles next weeks game is not big at all untill eagles prove that they have any life in them they are not important at all this season.

The Eagles do have life because they are 3-4 and playing at home on national TV knowing that a win can put them right back at .500

Bizwah

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1733464 said:
To be honest I don't have a good feeling about the Eagles game because the last two Wins by the Cowboys have been not all that impressive which was against two bad teams

Uhhh....the Eagles were beaten at home by the Bears, and weren't all that impressive against the same Minnesota team.

They aren't exactly riding a tsunami of momentum either.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I really hate all these late night games.

I can never sleep after a night game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SportsAnalyzer;1733079 said:
Dallas cannot lose to the Eagles next week on National TV to fall into a first plsce tie with the Giants art 6-2 because I will be sick enough to spend the night in the Hospital. Dallas MUST win that game next week if they are serious about being a NFC Elite, if they lose they are in SERIOUS TROUBLE

How can this be? Are we out of the playoffs if that happens?

Or do you just expect Emmitt to go by those rules?

;)

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Nov. 11th will be a bigger game.

Our 1st competition in the Division are the Giants and they have 2 weeks to get ready.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
So you're looking past the Eagles? How do you look past a divisional game?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
TheCount;1733649 said:
So you're looking past the Eagles? How do you look past a divisional game?

Not looking past anyone but to say the Eagles game will be OUR BIGGEST GAME isn't true.

If we play in February wouldn't that be bigger? :confused:

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Bizwah;1733625 said:
Uhhh....the Eagles were beaten at home by the Bears, and weren't all that impressive against the same Minnesota team.

They aren't exactly riding a tsunami of momentum either.

The Eagles are 3-4, the city of philly always get the team pumped up to beat the cowboys, the cowboys are in first place at 6-1, and the Eagles are back to .500 and 2 games behind the cowboys for the NFC East. So that' why I don't have a good feeling about this game next sunday

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I wonder if that game will garner bigger numbers than Pats-Boys.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Rather it be with the sunday night crew than the monday night crew I hate them they get so annoying. "This proves here that you can't judge a team to early" said by Jaws well Jaws here a picture I have to show.:trophy: .

vicjagger

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1733287 said:
g-men have a bye next week

That'll give 'em plenty of time to get their popcorn ready!

P.S. Yo smilie guy, we need a "popcorn" smilie.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
It's too bad the Rams and Dolphins don't play each other this season. Now that would be the game of the year! :laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I'm a little worried about next week, just for the fact that we are playing against a team who's looking to get to .500 and is at home, but I like our chances

DallasInDC

Reaction score
vicjagger;1734001 said:
That'll give 'em plenty of time to get their popcorn ready!

P.S. Yo smilie guy, we need a "popcorn" smilie.

:popcorn:

There ya go

badleelee

Reaction score
Now we are all rooting against the Pats. Was'nt like that to begin the year. Seems like all teams are bitter with the CHEATERS.