Next Week: San Fran

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I know the team will obviously enjoy tonight's win, but I sure hope they don't celebrate too much. Everyone knows how teams from any sport often have a letdown after a big win over a rival. We certainly can't afford it. A loss at home to the Whinners would more than offset tonight's win. If we take care of business, we should be 8-4 going into Pittsburgh and coming off 10 days off after the Thanksgiving Day game against Seattle.

Reaction score
Keep building on each game... Dallas MUST focus on the 49ers now. They will be up for the challenge and I expect a really tough game.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I hate the 49ers and Vernon Davis. win by any means necessary is my motto for the rest of the season.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
The 49ers should have 2 straight wins right now. They blew the Cardinals game and completely dominated the Rams (I still don't know how we got our ***** kicked by them, ugh)

It will be a tough game and Shaun Hill has given them some confidence and Gore is Gore, a beast.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I hate the Niners. I hate them more than the Skins, Eagles, and Giants. Nothing puts a smile on my face than to see them suck. We must beat them and beat them badly (or just win either way would be good).

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
They cannot overlook them. Niners can play well if given a chance. I think our guys are beginning to get their confidence back

Romo's first start at Texas Stadium since beg of October

Hope we start strutting our stuff offensively.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Tony Romo makes a big difference now. Even if our D stinks it up , and gives up 20 pts. Romo is easy capable of moving the offense and score 28 pts. to win the game.

plz plz plz eliminate the stupid penalties!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2424736 said:
Tony Romo makes a big difference now. Even if our D stinks it up , and gives up 20 pts. Romo is easy capable of moving the offense and score 28 pts. to win the game.

plz plz plz eliminate the stupid penalties!

I'm not so sure that Romo is ready to fire away just yet. We were very run oriented this game which worked out and is about time but I'm more than certain Romo's pinkie is still bothering him and neither him or the coaching staff are more than 80% confident in his ability to throw right now.

Our offense will not be as explosive as it was in the beginning for a while and that is only if the pinkie heals 100%. His hand is really bothering him and they are downplaying it.