next Week TO better be a COWBOY

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I'm serious we should sign him and get it over with. And please dont flame me because I know that once it happens all you guys will jump o the bandwagon.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
He could score 20 TDs and lead us to a SB, I still wouldnt be on the bandwagon. I will always hate that loser.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Sign TO, Milloy, Vanderjack and will Witherspoon, hope NO signs Brees, they then trade their #2 for Cash, #18, 2nd rounder this year and next, plus throw in crayton, while we draft Lienert or Young or even Huff

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well I love TO's Talent but hate the man and that will continue. I really cant fathom rooting for him, it makes me ill. The thought of having to sit in the stadium next year and watch this guy dance and call attention to himself after every TD makes me physically ill.

One more thing about today so far. I am happy. WHen parcells was signed here the first thing I wanted him to do was slap jerry's hand when he started throwing money around. Build threw the draft, not free agency. We have been doing that for the most part and I am happy. THis year I just dont want us going crazy throwing money around. At some point we are going to need cash for a quarterback.

To me giving randle el that huge money is crazy and I hope someone other than us does it. I am curious to see if we contact walker. Parcells likes rosenhaus and we have money, it is a good fit. He is big fast and young and if we have to buy players in this market at least they can be young.

We are setting up to allow us for the second straight year to draft the best player available and that is the quickest way of winning a championship. I heard bill cowher and marvin lewis at the end of this season both say that they are not interested in one year runs, they will continue to build with the draft and undrafted players. That is exactly how I want us to be. Let us leave 10 million or so every year under the cap for injury/retirement emergencies and build with the draft and mid level signings.

my two cents on today, I am happy and I hope parcells continues to slap jerry's hand especially come wednesday evening.

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
He could score 20 TDs and lead us to a SB, I still wouldnt be on the bandwagon. I will always hate that loser.

o come on stop being stubborn :laugh2:

i would love that

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination said:
next Week TO better be a COWBOY

I'm serious we should sign him and get it over with. And please dont flame me because I know that once it happens all you guys will jump o the bandwagon.
I couldn't disagree more with every word in that post.

Joe Gibbs II

Benched
Reaction score
If the cowboys could land TO and a similar WR like Javon, I would commend you guys for taking a risk no matter how much of a trouble they would be.

I dont think the skins could do it because as soon as players dont like being here, they are gone. (Coles and Ramsey).

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
If you check back in the archive, I think you might be able to find another thread on the topic.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:

I'm with you man. I've been on the bandwagon since day 1. So when he is burning helpless defenders for TDs, and Julius Jones is getting 120+ yards because the defense is trying to contain Owens, and Glenn and Witten are both getting minimum coverage, I will be smiling while the TO haters will still be complaining.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:

You must be about the 11 jillionth person who's tried to tell me how I'll feel if the Cowboys do something so monumentally STUPID...

I'll tell you the same thing I told all the others-- you don't know me, so don't presume to tell me how I'll react... just ASK me, and I'll tell you that if TO signs with Dallas, I'll be rooting hard for him...

To suffer a career ending injury every time he steps on the field... I cordially invite you to take Terrell Owens, and cram him up your anal orifice...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
as much as i think T.O. is a jerk..i really believe we're a playmaker away from a super bowl..another offseason learning the 3-4 defense and actually having the same QB for back to back seasons since troy..we're almost there

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:

Not me, hate 'em now, will hate 'em still

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Like how I hated the Deion 9 toe signing and of course I admitted he had tons of talent but made fun of him his entire cowboy career

Like when he was dancing around them muffed the punt

If we signed TO and he went down with an injury I would not shed a tear over it and I would hope JJ and Bill are smarter enough not to sign the guy

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Just picture it- TO scores the winning TD against the Eagles, then he goes and stands on the STAR with his HANDs raised to the sky, BUt this time AS A COWBOY:clap:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I laugh at this thread for so many reason.....