next Week TO better be a COWBOY

Natedawg44

Reaction score
TO thread
Chad Hutchinson sucks
Drew Henson sucks
Quincy Carter kicks ***
These will be my standard answers to all TO threads.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
Just picture it- TO scores the winning TD against the Eagles, then he goes and stands on the STAR with his HANDs raised to the sky, BUt this time AS A COWBOY:clap:

I'm pretty sure if he does lighting will stike him dead;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
We'd consider cloning him ...with a personality option. That's the best offer you'll get from me.

Just something to consider.

If TO does indeed become a Cowboy.

I will have to take my anger out on the nearest philly fan...which would be you.

So don't come crying when you try to log in one day and find you are banned.:eek:

;)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Just something to consider.

If TO does indeed become a Cowboy.

I will have to take my anger out on the nearest philly fan...which would be you.

So don't come crying when you try to log in one day and find you are banned.:eek:;)

Darn that's cold!:( ;)

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
We already have Kosier and Gurode signed.

If we have signed K Vinatieri, OT Fabinni, FS Milloy, OLB Ayodele and TE Hannam, all who are likely to visit or are already here, by the weekend, then do we really need TO?

Dallas wouldbe set to Draft a WR.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
We already have Kosier and Gurode signed.

If we have signed K Vinatieri, OT Fabinni, FS Milloy, OLB Ayodele and TE Hannam, all who are likely to visit or are already here, by the weekend, then do we really need TO?

Dallas wouldbe set to Draft a WR.
We don't need him if we don't sign them

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Like Philly fans play-off hopes

Excuse me ...did your team make the playoff in 2005, 2004, or 2003? I've been wrong before, butit seems like your play-off hopes aren't too bright!;)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Excuse me ...did your team make the playoff in 2005, 2004, or 2003? I've been wrong before, butit seems like your play-off hopes aren't too bright!;)

umm we made the playoffs in 2003 and missed it by 1 game last year

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
That's true but Chad Jackson is impressive...next year the 07' draft should yield plenty a Wide Out.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I'm tempted to suggest a new rule making creating TO threads a bannable offense... :D

Sounds like a plan to me, I suggested exactly that a coupla days ago...

Or maybe some caring mod could quietly delete any thread about TO... LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
Just picture it- TO scores the winning TD against the Eagles, then he goes and stands on the STAR with his HANDs raised to the sky, BUt this time AS A COWBOY:clap:

I hate a self-aggrandizing hot dog, no matter who he plays for... I'd be hoping somebody in the stands had a high-powered rifle...

silverbear

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
keep yaping T.O is very talented and anyone who doesnt want him here is a fool.

The fools are those who DO want him here...

Well, maybe fool's too harsh a word, perhaps it would be more accurate to say you're all lacking in any self-respect, that you'd tolerate a man who did everything but drop his pants and take a dump on the whole Cowboys organization...

It's the same lack of self-respect generally seen in prostitutes... so, go ***** yourself out to TO, just don't go calling me a fool because I won't join you on your knees in front of him...

But hey dont take my comments personal I'm just another fan with a different opinion

A stupid opinion... but don't take that personally...

silverbear

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
T.O. is without doubt a one of the best WRs playing today, he is a game changer.

With that said I can not stand the man, really can't stand him.

Then again I hated Deion as well, I never cheered for him specifically I just fooled myself into saying I am cheering for the cowboys as a team when he would make a play.

Deion annoyed me, but he never bothered me a tenth as much as Me-O does...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I can only imagine how bad it must feel to be TO to read so much crap in the newspaper about myself and have it believed by so many people just because its been printed. There are two sides to every story my friends...