next Week TO better be a COWBOY

burmafrd

Reaction score
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of those who want TO.
May the dogs of war feast on the soft tissue between their legs.
May the crows pluck their eyeballs.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
keep yaping T.O is very talented and anyone who doesnt want him here is a fool.

But hey dont take my comments personal I'm just another fan with a different opinion.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I could only find one pleasure out ever signing TO...that is the look on the fans of the Eagle fans if we were to win a Super Bowl with him. Sure would be a slap in the face to them.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
zorg222 said:
I could only find one pleasure out ever signing TO...that is the look on the fans of the Eagle fans if we were to win a Super Bowl with him. Sure would be a slap in the face to them.

Here's an understatement on the look:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
He could score 20 TDs and lead us to a SB, I still wouldnt be on the bandwagon. I will always hate that loser.
You wouldn't be on the TO bandwagon, you may not even root for him, but you might just admit it was a good thing we signed him. :)

I'm on the fence about it, hating him as a person but understanding what a phenomenal athlete he is. If he destroys the locker room and the team tanks, it was a bad signing. If he scores 20 TDs and leads us to a Superbowl? Kudos to Jerry.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:

But hey dont take my comments personal I'm just another fan with a different opinion.

And those that overlook the fact that he was a cancer to two teams are also fools.

Don't take that personal, my opnion doesn't agree with yours

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O. is without doubt a one of the best WRs playing today, he is a game changer.

With that said I can not stand the man, really can't stand him.

Then again I hated Deion as well, I never cheered for him specifically I just fooled myself into saying I am cheering for the cowboys as a team when he would make a play.

I guess that is what I will have to do in TO's case.

I can want him to help the team win and still hate him at the same time.

I really don't like the idea of him becoming a cowboy but I guess the only silver lining I can think of is the idea that he will not be here long.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination said:

That is your justification for us signing him?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
That is your justification for us signing him?
I'm not justifying anyting..I'm just saying I would love to have T.O on this Team. I'm not here to debate with the T.O Haters I'm just here expressing my opinion nothing more.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
T.O. is without doubt a one of the best WRs playing today, he is a game changer.

With that said I can not stand the man, really can't stand him.

Then again I hated Deion as well, I never cheered for him specifically I just fooled myself into saying I am cheering for the cowboys as a team when he would make a play.

I guess that is what I will have to do in TO's case.

I can want him to help the team win and still hate him at the same time.

I really don't like the idea of him becoming a cowboy but I guess the only silver lining I can think of is the idea that he will not be here long.

Deion had a big head and was full of himself ---But I agree --I have no use for a man with the total disrespect of others that players like Moss and To
have ---Although, I would welcome TO before I would a common punk like
Moss--Maybe it my age or occupation, but I would rather play with less talent
and never give these players the millions that we do---a couple of years
of strong requirements would eliminate alot of the thugs and change the way
the players acted----sorry about the rant

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
He could score 20 TDs and lead us to a SB, I still wouldnt be on the bandwagon. I will always hate that loser.

I don't really care about T.O., however comma, if he does what you describe in your post, then I will FORGIVE anything the man ever did/doing/does! Provided we WIN that Super Bowl! :bow:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Andy reid is a pushover no wonder they got walked all over, that cannot happen to America's Team :/ or so we hope

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I'm tempted to suggest a new rule making creating TO threads a bannable offense... :D

I second that motion......... Ban TO from coming to Dallas!!!!!! Well, ban threads on TO.. I like that idea