next Week TO better be a COWBOY

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
I'm not justifying anyting..I'm just saying I would love to have T.O on this Team. I'm not here to debate with the T.O Haters I'm just here expressing my opinion nothing more.

Do try being honest, instead of talking out both sides of your mouth... you were CLEARLY looking to spark a fight with the TO haters, you called us fools... that is deliberately confrontational, designed to provoke a reaction...

I don't have much respect for your fondness for that jagoff, but I have a good deal less respect when you lie to us that way...

silverbear

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
...by a bear (and not in Chicago);)

Hey, I don't care if the mauling happens at the Chicago Zoo... better still, it could happen on a tour of the city after he signs with Da Bears (because that would mean he did not sign with the Boys)...

Just don't expect THIS Bear to hug him... ain't happening...

neosapien23

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Hey, I don't care if the mauling happens at the Chicago Zoo... better still, it could happen on a tour of the city after he signs with Da Bears (because that would mean he did not sign with the Boys)...

Just don't expect THIS Bear to hug him... ain't happening...

Two things are going to happen. Either TO will become a Cowboy and be very productive or he will become a Cowboys and turd out like he usually does. I think BP will sign him. Honestly, I would be happier if Dallas drafted a reciever like Jackson or Holmes, but TO is the best WR in the NFL right now.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Do try being honest, instead of talking out both sides of your mouth... you were CLEARLY looking to spark a fight with the TO haters, you called us fools... that is deliberately confrontational, designed to provoke a reaction...

I don't have much respect for your fondness for that jagoff, but I have a good deal less respect when you lie to us that way...

I wonder, if the so-called "T.O haters" are foolish because they have recognized a destructive pattern in a player, then what are the T.O supporters?? Funny thing is, both sides of this debate are motivated by winning.

T.O has major talent no doubt. Recognizing the talent is great, BUT unfortunately a lot more comes with that talent. Lets not also forget in today's NFL you dont need to be dominant. We can win a Lombardi without T.O, something he has never seen.

silverbear

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I can only imagine how bad it must feel to be TO to read so much crap in the newspaper about myself and have it believed by so many people just because its been printed. There are two sides to every story my friends...

A man's actions have consequences, and much of the evidence we have as to his sociopathic ways come straight from his own mouth...

Empathize with him if you will, but I won't feel bad for him... he's brought all this on himself...

silverbear

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Two things are going to happen. Either TO will become a Cowboy and be very productive or he will become a Cowboys and turd out like he usually does.

Or he'll sign elsewhere...

I think BP will sign him.

I dunno, neo, I wonder if TO would WANT to play for a well-known disciplinarian type head coach like Parcells... seems to me that he's shown he has a real aversion to authority...

I think he'd be a bit more likely to look for a Dick Vermeil type coach... for that matter, he could have played for Jimmy Johnson, who was known to let his stars get away with stuff his regular plays couldn't...

Honestly, I would be happier if Dallas drafted a reciever like Jackson or Holmes, but TO is the best WR in the NFL right now.

No, he's not, and he never has been... not at any stage of his career... at his best, he was a top 5 receiver, right now I'd say he's probably a top 10 (based on pure talent alone, not factoring in the moron factor)...

If he was indeed the best receiver in the league, you'd expect his numbers to be at least in the top 3 in the league, and that hasn't been the case in any year since 2003... and in Philly, he was playing in a wide-open passing attack, tailor-made for a wideout to put up big numbers...

silverbear

Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
I wonder, if the so-called "T.O haters" are foolish because they have recognized a destructive pattern in a player, then what are the T.O supporters?? Funny thing is, both sides of this debate are motivated by winning.

This is completely true...

I can tell you that while the word "hater" is thrown around recklessly on these boards, I'm completely comfortable with being called one, because I AM a TO hater...

T.O has major talent no doubt. Recognizing the talent is great, BUT unfortunately a lot more comes with that talent. Lets not also forget in today's NFL you dont need to be dominant. We can win a Lombardi without T.O, something he has never seen.

This is equally true... you are obviously a man of rare insight... :D

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
Skins fan, here.

First let me say, I hate TO. And, obviously, I hate the Cowboys. And the Eagles, too. Giants, whatever.

First and foremost, I'm a football fan though. And while I hate and loathe the Eagles, I could recognize that they had a great team before TO. They played well together. And that one season with TO, that was a great team. Yeah, they steamrolled us, but I have to admit, I was jealous. It was just a great team.

TO tore that all apart. Singlehandedly. In a way, it was sad. Because if you're a die hard football fan, you may not like the team, but you should be able to at least appreciate when a good team is gelling and playing well together.

Now TO is coming to Dallas and if you're a TO hater or lover, you have to admit he has the ability to be a GREAT player like he was for the Eagles in year one or the moron who tore the team apart.

And honestly, I'd hate to see him tear your team apart, because things are getting back to the way they used to be in the NFC east. You know as well as I do that footballs a LOT better when the Skins and Cowboys are duking it out for the NFC east lead and in the playoffs. Hell, its better when there are three teams going for it. The way this season ended was great, with all the last games of the month meaning something.

I really wouldn't wish TO upon anyones team. IMO, the dude should be blackballed from the league. He doesn't deserve to play. However I'll be the first to admit the thought of him in a Cowboys uniform freaks me out, too.

The Cowboys have some good things going on, it's just a shame that TO is gonna be there hogging the spotlight in the NFC east when the spotlight should be on the Skins, Cowboys and Giants.

As for the Eagles, well...they have a hole to dig themselves out of, largely in part because of the guy you're bringing in.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
theebs said:
what a ridiculous sig....

You should make one of sean taylor...he gets burned more

http://www.4shared.com/file/785156/dc7275a0/craytonwinner.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/785188/8e6426ea/washingtonfleaflickerwithbradsham.html

thats Toast...williams wasnt responsible for those tds, its funny how Commanders fans claim to be knowledgeable but really dont understand the game...

anyway just thought I would let you know your sig is silly, and your toast safety is a criminal.

Hey, our saftey is a criminal? Thanks, captain obvious, couldn't see that one coming. Whats next, shots at Dan Snyder and the stupid free agent class from 6 years ago of Deion, Bruce Smith, Jeff George etc?

How bout I just whip out insults about all the Cowboys who have done coke and have been locked up over the years? Oh, wait, then I'd just be as original as you.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Way 'nuff said:
Hey, our saftey is a criminal? Thanks, captain obvious, couldn't see that one coming. Whats next, shots at Dan Snyder and the stupid free agent class from 6 years ago of Deion, Bruce Smith, Jeff George etc?

How bout I just whip out insults about all the Cowboys who have done coke and have been locked up over the years? Oh, wait, then I'd just be as original as you.

remember in 2000 when you guys drafted all those all pros? wow dan synder is silly.

Our cowboys dont do coke...texas stadium is filled with pepsi, jerry made it that way...

sean taylor toasted on those plays...and they were his responsiblity....

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
theebs said:
remember in 2000 when you guys drafted all those all pros? wow dan synder is silly.

Our cowboys dont do coke...texas stadium is filled with pepsi, jerry made it that way...

sean taylor toasted on those plays...and they were his responsiblity....

Right, and you can honestly sit there and say that Roy Williams has never been burned. It's all good, guess we'll have to agree to disagree.