CFZ Next year instead of being 3rd best team in the NFC, we'll be the best

Yobwocs

Reaction score
We have 4 Pro Bowlers on defense.

Our offense still a concern against teams like the 49ers despite being great against most other teams, including 3 of the NFC teams that made the playoffs: Eagles, Vikings, Giants..... and Tampa, if you wanna add them.

But I think next year with the addition of Gilmore, and possibly a few more players, we'll overtake the 49ers. As for the Eagles, you can argue that we could've already beat them in the playoffs if the game actually happened. 40-34.... . Eagles defense exposed against good QBs like they have all year: Rodgers, Dak, Goff, Mahomes, and Heinicke (the lone bad quarterback among that 5) killed them despite their power against everyone else, so we know what their main Achilles was.

I can't see Green Bay elevating next year with no Rodgers. Who else could possibly elevate? Maybe Seattle since that Wilson deal is about to show their advantage next year, but I don't think they'll be as talented as us.

Time to bring home the Super Bowl. Maybe we still won't be better than the Chiefs or the teams from the AFC, but let's just GET THERE first.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Our offense still a concern against teams like the 49ers despite being great against most other teams, including 3 of the NFC teams that made the playoffs: Eagles, Vikings, Giants..... and Tampa, if you wanna add them.

But I think next year with the addition of Gilmore, and possibly a few more players, we'll overtake the 49ers. As for the Eagles, you can argue that we could've already beat them in the playoffs if the game actually happened. 40-34.... . Eagles defense exposed against good QBs like they have all year: Rodgers, Dak, Goff, Mahomes, and Heinicke (the lone bad quarterback among that 5) killed them despite their power against everyone else, so we know what their main Achilles was.

I can't see Green Bay elevating next year with no Rodgers. Who else could possibly elevate? Maybe Seattle since that Wilson deal is about to show their advantage next year, but I don't think they'll be as talented as us.

Time to bring home the Super Bowl. Maybe we still won't be better than the Chiefs or the teams from the AFC, but let's just GET THERE first.
By jove! It seems so simple when you write tha.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Our offence is not quite there. Add to tha is the team is led by a mouth breather who morphs into a choker.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Well, there is still work to be done. Sign Will Hernandez at OG, resign Fowler, resign Hankins, sign the DT Greg Gaines, trade our 1st, 4th and 3rd in 2024 to Atlanta for Kyle Pitts and their 3rd in 2023, then trade that 3rd to Denver for Jerry Jeudy WR.

Draft Jahmyr Gibbs RB Alabama in 2nd, Steve Avila OG TCU in 3rd, then CB, DE, QB, WR, LB with the final picks.

SUPER BOWL

Praxit

Reaction score
...its good to feel positive about this year.

Im just hoping for Threepeat of getting to playoffs. Then will see what follows.

JayFord

Reaction score
and watch people come in here being negative

its a feel good mood for me right now after getting Gilmore...I like us to go 11-6 this year

playoffs? who knows ill keep how i think about that to myself

Wizarus

Reaction score
With Rodgers leaving an already terrible NFC, they better.

robertfchew

Reaction score
We won’t win anything with Dak under center. He cant string 3-4 good games for a playoff run
Yep. Restructuring him was idiotic there’s enough good quarterbacks coming out now that once you realize a guy can’t carry you in playoff games you need to find the next. You’re never gonna get a burrow/mahomes without a top 10 pick and unless your roster is stacked like 9ers and eagles you need a top qb Shoulda just took this hit this year so they can move on. Of course they could prove me wrong. I have the track record on my side.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Lol…..homers come out after one signing. Hilarious

JBS

Reaction score
Dallas would have gotten wrecked in Philly , don’t kid yourself.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Doesn't work that way, Champ. The Cowboys had 5 HOFers in 1997, a truckload of probowlers, and went 6-10. Overcoming Jerry Jones and a hack head coach is a virtual impossibility.

morat1959

Reaction score

That you Jerry?