CFZ Next year instead of being 3rd best team in the NFC, we'll be the best

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’m still puzzled why some of our fans actually think Dak Prescott is “stupid.”
Based on his speech, his leadership, the way his teammates love and follow him going all the way back to Dez, and the way he has conducted his business and QB’d the offense since his rookie year, calling him “stupid” seems really…..stupid, verging on prejudiced.

I get why fans may complain about interceptions this past season or inaccuracy or lack of mobility, etc. But calling him “stupid” is either an ignorant misuse of the ”mouth breather” description, or it truly borders on a hateful attitude that goes way beyond football. I’m just curious.
How does choker morph into stupid?
How?
And, yes, he is not the brightest bulb in the marquee, but I just think he is a choker.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
We have 4 Pro Bowlers on defense.

Our offense still a concern against teams like the 49ers despite being great against most other teams, including 3 of the NFC teams that made the playoffs: Eagles, Vikings, Giants..... and Tampa, if you wanna add them.

But I think next year with the addition of Gilmore, and possibly a few more players, we'll overtake the 49ers. As for the Eagles, you can argue that we could've already beat them in the playoffs if the game actually happened. 40-34.... . Eagles defense exposed against good QBs like they have all year: Rodgers, Dak, Goff, Mahomes, and Heinicke (the lone bad quarterback among that 5) killed them despite their power against everyone else, so we know what their main Achilles was.

I can't see Green Bay elevating next year with no Rodgers. Who else could possibly elevate? Maybe Seattle since that Wilson deal is about to show their advantage next year, but I don't think they'll be as talented as us.

Time to bring home the Super Bowl. Maybe we still won't be better than the Chiefs or the teams from the AFC, but let's just GET THERE first.
I'm going SF 1st. They already had the best D in the league and just signed the #1 D player in FA. That DLinenis TREMENDOUS!
As for Philly I need to see them after the dust settles...

zeke21

Reaction score
If we had a QB.. I'd be right there with you.

Our defence, on paper and exposed form last season, looks championship caliber.

We have strong weapons on offence in Pollard, Lamb, Gallup and a solid OLine.

We are probably a WR and QB away from being good enough to really challenge.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
How does choker morph into stupid?
How?
And, yes, he is not the brightest bulb in the marquee, but I just think he is a choker.
Mouth breather … lol

English lexicographer Jonathon Green notes that by 1915, the phrase "mouth-breather" had developed a pejorative connotation within English slang, defined as a "stupid person." Currently, the Macmillan Dictionary defines the term "mouth breather" as a pejorative noun that is used to mean "a stupid person."

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm thinking same old same old. It will be year 28.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We have 4 Pro Bowlers on defense.

Our offense still a concern against teams like the 49ers despite being great against most other teams, including 3 of the NFC teams that made the playoffs: Eagles, Vikings, Giants..... and Tampa, if you wanna add them.

But I think next year with the addition of Gilmore, and possibly a few more players, we'll overtake the 49ers. As for the Eagles, you can argue that we could've already beat them in the playoffs if the game actually happened. 40-34.... . Eagles defense exposed against good QBs like they have all year: Rodgers, Dak, Goff, Mahomes, and Heinicke (the lone bad quarterback among that 5) killed them despite their power against everyone else, so we know what their main Achilles was.

I can't see Green Bay elevating next year with no Rodgers. Who else could possibly elevate? Maybe Seattle since that Wilson deal is about to show their advantage next year, but I don't think they'll be as talented as us.

Time to bring home the Super Bowl. Maybe we still won't be better than the Chiefs or the teams from the AFC, but let's just GET THERE first.
The "we WOULD have beat this team or that team" stance is weak.

We didn't beat anyone. We limped into the playoffs with couple bad losses and worse wins against pathetic teams not trying to win. And we added to all-time record we're known for, with playoff appearances without a divisional win. The 49ers beat us. The Eagles physically destroyed the 49ers.

At least PLAY in a single NFC CG in 3 decades b4 we go back to the same old "we coulda done this or that" pathetic krap.

It's like listening to the 50 year old Walmart checkout guy blathering on about how he COULD have been the CEO of a big company except for a few unlucky breaks.

Winners win. Losers talk. Man....jerruh has it easy with this flock of sheep of a fan base

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Mouth breather … lol

English lexicographer Jonathon Green notes that by 1915, the phrase "mouth-breather" had developed a pejorative connotation within English slang, defined as a "stupid person." Currently, the Macmillan Dictionary defines the term "mouth breather" as a pejorative noun that is used to mean "a stupid person."
Is oral breather more to your liking?
I would not mean to imply that Deek is stupid, aside from two comsecutive last plays to end our 2021 and 2022 seasons ...
hmmm.
OK, he's stupid. :)