Next year smells like Victory!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm not as miserable as some people around here.

the-true-meaning-of-super-conscious-8-638.jpg

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not as miserable as some people around here. I think the coaching changes will make all the difference. Zeke, DLaw, Jaylon on others will be flourish under a staff that will hold them accountable and Jerry will manipulate the cap to put together a good roster. Go Cowboys!!! Victory is on the Gameday Menu and it smells gooooood!

I don't really know MM very well....and I was very hopeful LAST year; :(

But I believe you've hit right on. No sense of urgency. No fighting spirit. No jobs on the line. If MM brings that to the table....then I believe much of the talent is already here and a few MM's personal plugs would indeed make a difference. GO COWBOYS! :starspin::thumbup:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not as miserable as some people around here. I think the coaching changes will make all the difference. Zeke, DLaw, Jaylon on others will be flourish under a staff that will hold them accountable and Jerry will manipulate the cap to put together a good roster. Go Cowboys!!! Victory is on the Gameday Menu and it smells gooooood!
I seem to have a tad of a problem right now...I can't seem to clear the 'ol noggin from the aroma of the barbacoa on the grill outside the house, right now. :)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

No, that is your septic tank.