NFC Championship: Eagles - 25 vs Cardinals - 32 Game Thread

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I dont hate the Cards...I dislike them a lot, but come on. They have been a bottom feeder for so long, it is nice to see them finally do something positive after all that suffering. Besides, they have some quality guys on the team.

gmb85

Reaction score
I'm laughing at the fans that say that could've been us. We had a playoff game against Philly and we blew it. We are not that good. Sorry.

Parche

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald is the man. Isnt he the best receiver out there? Because he looks like that to me.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Achozen;2586612 said:
Us Cowboys fans out here in AZ hate the Cards just as much as we hate other NFC East teams.

We can't even win a playoff game and the freakin Cardinals are in the Super Bowl...:eek:

We can thank our moron owner/GM/wannabe coach for that.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I hate the commercial.........like that fat slob is gonna turn his back to that hot blonde, just cause she wants to check out his lap top. We all know in real life, he would be letting her hold the lap top and leaning over her shoulder to catch a glance.....

bigE79

Reaction score
:trophy: :eagles: Is there any team in the last 10 yrs who have choked more then eagles?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Achozen;2586612 said:
Us Cowboys fans out here in AZ hate the Cards just as much as we hate other NFC East teams.

We can't even win a playoff game and the freakin Cardinals are in the Super Bowl...:eek:

The Cards aren't the ones holding us back, we are. You'd rather see the Eagles in the Superbowl?

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Awesome game! Haley called a good game. Too bad he's not with us.

Congrats Cards. I hope they take the Lombardi

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
gmb85;2586636 said:
I'm laughing at the fans that say that could've been us. We had a playoff game against Philly and we blew it. We are not that good. Sorry.

both those teams beat us down...........one on the field and one on the score board

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hey Terry..........Matt Leinart says HELL NO to your last question to Kurt