***NFC Championship Game Thread 49ers vs falcons***

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Another team that had Glory Years in the 90's back in the Super Bowl over Jerry's Cowboys. Make that the Giants, the Packers, and now the 49ers. And we're not even close. We're waiting Jerry! :(

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ryan throws for nearly 400 yards, but couldn't pick up the first down when they needed it. It's always about winning the game and not how many yards you throw for. Lesson for all the young QBs out there. Win first, worry about everything else later.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
noletime95;4975294 said:
I can't believe no one is discussing the choke job by Matty Ice.

Ryan had a hell of a game. They probably wouldn't even have been in the game at the end if not for him. I know that's not how most fans judge QB's, but real football head know he had a heck of a game.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
jimmy40;4975290 said:
16-21 TD no INT in the NFC Championship game after being down 17 in his 8th start or whatever and made some great passes. Pretty damn good.
I agree. Who cares about stats. He played a solid game and is going to the SB. That's all that matters.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
The Falcons were outscored 42-10 in the second half the last two games....not very impressive to say the least......

Hoofbite

Reaction score
BanditHiro;4975301 said:
well the 9ers won their 5th before the Cowboys won their 5th so...

I don't get all the concern with how other teams do.

If you aren't competitive for a long enough period of time, other teams will eventually outshine you in one area or another. Just the nature of business.

I want to see the Pats in there again because it's the best possible matchup.

From there, I don't care who wins. I'm not going to root for another team to lose solely for the fact that it somehow makes Dallas look worse in some random tangential manner.

Sad state of affairs. Rather than boast about what the Cowboys are doing we have to pray that other teams fail and point out every shortcoming of their QBs in the process.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Texas_Pete;4975284 said:
I don't see the Ravens winning today. That being said, who do you root against more: the Niners or Tom Brady?

Niners, hands down

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
flozell adams went to a super bowl now leonard davis is as well

Zombies%20-%20Leonard%20Davis.jpg

thanks jerry

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Another storied franchise goes back, while we wonder simply what direction our team is headed.

Makes me sad to think frisco has a legit chance to win #6

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4975312 said:
Another team that had Glory Years in the 90's back in the Super Bowl over Jerry's Cowboys. Make that the Giants, the Packers, and now the 49ers. And we're not even close. We're waiting Jerry! :(

Amen!! Hate to break it to you, but with Jerry in control were just going to be spectators this time of year salivating over the success of other organizations.

coogrfan

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4975302 said:
I understand people disappointed seeing 49ers in SB and stealers winning 2 SBs....remember people...all go in cycles...Our time is coming and when it comes it comes in numbers ...not just one poor lucky SB...

Our time is coming...be patient

:cool:

So Jerry is stepping down?

noletime95

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4975315 said:
Ryan had a hell of a game. They probably wouldn't even have been in the game at the end if not for him. I know that's not how most fans judge QB's, but real football head know he had a heck of a game.

He played great, until it mattered most.

burmafrd

Reaction score
noletime95;4975332 said:
He played great, until it mattered most.

that is what people remember

when it was all on the line he came up small

rynochop

Reaction score
cowboys#1;4975323 said:
flozell adams went to a super bowl now leonard davis is as well

Zombies%20-%20Leonard%20Davis.jpg

thanks jerry

Oh please, everyone on here was wanting to pack his stuff on the first flight out of here. Don't even go there.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
IAmLegend;4975315 said:
He turned the ball over twice & they were spotted 17 points. Romo would be burned at the steak if he had a game like this. Just sayin.