***NFC Championship Game Thread 49ers vs falcons***

noletime95

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;4975341 said:
He turned the ball over twice & they were spotted 17 points. Romo would be burned at the steak if he had a game like this. Just sayin.

Bingo

rynochop

Reaction score
He turned the ball over twice & they were spotted 17 points. Romo would be burned at the steak if he had a game like this. Just sayin.

Exactly, I'm surprised Romos not being blamed for this falcons loss somehow.

Bluestang

Reaction score
cowboys#1;4975323 said:
flozell adams went to a super bowl now leonard davis is as well

thanks jerry

Leonard Davis played in 7 plays in last week's playoff game.

Let's not get carried away here.

Coy

Reaction score

This. ESPN and all of the mdia and fans would be all over Romo the"choker" . I wonder how they'll talk about Matty "ice" Ryan.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
49ers: 11th different NFC team to reach Super Bowl in last 12 seasons

The Cowboys unfortunately weren't one of those 11 teams :bang2:

DallasJ7

Reaction score
it'd be nice if romo could even make it to a NFC championship game to choke in. we can't even get that far.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Coy;4975355 said:
This. ESPN and all of the mdia and fans would be all over Romo the"choker" . I wonder how they'll talk about Matty "ice" Ryan.
ESPN knows nobody outside Atlanta cares.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score

Romo's been at it longer than Ryan. Give Matt a couple years to catch up.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I'm not sure why these playoff threads always have to turn into "the Cowboys will NEVER get to this level again" whine fests. If that's how you feel, please find another team (49ers bandwagon will be growing) and stop demoralizing long-time Cowboy fans who CHOOSE to support the 'Boys. :starspin

crazytown41

Reaction score
Embarrassing that a team we rivaled with in the 90's is back in the SB while we're still stuck with 1 playoff win.

I hope Jerry is watching...

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
DallasJ7;4975361 said:
it'd be nice if romo could even make it to a NFC championship game to choke in. we can't even get that far.
Romo has won as many Playoff games as Ryan. The only thing different was the Seeding.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
DIAF;4975364 said:
Romo's been at it longer than Ryan. Give Matt a couple years to catch up.
Matt lost to a Rookie QB who wasn't even the starter til midway through the season. Romos never been spotted 17 points in a Playoff game either.

EJ Blue

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4975365 said:
I'm not sure why these playoff threads always have to turn into "the Cowboys will NEVER get to this level again" whine fests. If that's how you feel, please find another team (49ers bandwagon will be growing) and stop demoralizing long-time Cowboy fans who CHOOSE to support the 'Boys. :starspin
The Cowboys bandwagon is all but depleted and eradicated, but I can't keep myself away. Maybe I'm an idiot.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;4975422 said:
Matt lost to a Rookie QB who wasn't even the starter til midway through the season. Romos never been spotted 17 points in a Playoff game either.

Kaepernick is NOT a rookie.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;4975418 said:
Romo has won as many Playoff games as Ryan. The only thing different was the Seeding.

true, but that's part of the "choking", and not just by the quarterback. if you have a first round bye like the cowboys did in '07 and the falcons did this year, and you have the divisional round game at home, it's expected that you win that game and advance to the conference championship.