NFC Championship or bust

sean10mm

Reaction score
Say what you will about Dak - good or bad - if the organization concludes he's the man and they lose because he wasn't, the organization screwed up and needs to be held accountable.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Yeah!! And, and, and we even paid La’el Collins too!!!

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Super bowl or bust for me. No title no job for Garrett and welcome Lincoln Riley. Either way it’s a win for us.

That’s unrealistic. No way in hell Garrett gets to a superbowl and gets fired just because we lose

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Its Superbowl or bust every season.....we are Cowboys fans

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When we have an Elite QB and or defense then I’ll hold our coaching more responsible.

This is the most talent we’ve mustered this era except at QB. And while this defense is best we’ve had since Parcells not sure it’s enough to overcome QB.

We are a solid playoff team and contender but to place an ultimatum we should advance past Rams or Saints is silly. We aren’t even picked to win our division.

Having said that, I think we can contend. I just don’t expect us to take it all the way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Garrett has no more excuses and a 9-7 - 10-6 season that ends with a wildcard win and a divisional loss will just not cut it.

Dallas has one of the best rosters in football and they have the rare benefit of having quality depth at positions that actually matter (besides QB).

This season is a win-win going into it because if Dallas does nothing in the post season then Garrett has got to go.

Garrett better hope Kellen Moore is the real deal because he has no more excuses with this roster.

This should be an 11-5 season with potentially the 2 seed and a game in New Orleans (most likely) to see who goes to the Superbowl.

All comes down to health and Kellen Moore. Everything else should take care of itself. However, this is actually a worse defense then last year that we will start the season with. Get Lee back healthy and get Quinn in there and then its better.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
We’ll see how much Jason “likes his guys” if he fails to coach them to the Championship. Too much depth for injury alibi.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Garrett has no more excuses and a 9-7 - 10-6 season that ends with a wildcard win and a divisional loss will just not cut it.

Dallas has one of the best rosters in football and they have the rare benefit of having quality depth at positions that actually matter (besides QB).

This season is a win-win going into it because if Dallas does nothing in the post season then Garrett has got to go.

Garrett better hope Kellen Moore is the real deal because he has no more excuses with this roster.

This should be an 11-5 season with potentially the 2 seed and a game in New Orleans (most likely) to see who goes to the Superbowl.
I hear ya Catch,
Would love to see it

But it seems the NFC is so loaded that fans from any of 6-7 teams could say the exact same thing.
We have a nice looking roster, but so do the Rams (stacked), Vikings (2nd yr of QB in system), Packers (massive defensive upgrade), Eagles, Bears (better weapons and 2nd yr of new coach) and Saints...maybe Falcons too.

Why should Dallas be favored over ALL of those teams?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No question but what an NFC championship is a great cause! Achieving that would entail whipping Philly in the process! I love that idea!:thumbup:

Plankton

Reaction score
ViGgHuIB.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Amazing we’re counting on an inexperienced first year OC to make the difference. He must have some healing powers if he’s going to turn Dak into a prolific passer . Lol

Im more excited about the talent we’ve added with Cobb and Pollard. And Witten and Freddy returning.
Oh and Cooper a full season. Gallup looks like might be ready to take off too.