NFC Championship or bust

Reaction score
I love how these people take out their special NFL calculators and determine that this roster is a lock for the NFC championship and the coach has to be fired otherwise,,, Hell, I'm going to be thrilled if the QB just takes the next step!

Wood

Reaction score
Garrett has no more excuses and a 9-7 - 10-6 season that ends with a wildcard win and a divisional loss will just not cut it.

Dallas has one of the best rosters in football and they have the rare benefit of having quality depth at positions that actually matter (besides QB).

This season is a win-win going into it because if Dallas does nothing in the post season then Garrett has got to go.

Garrett better hope Kellen Moore is the real deal because he has no more excuses with this roster.

This should be an 11-5 season with potentially the 2 seed and a game in New Orleans (most likely) to see who goes to the Superbowl.

I agree Garrett needs to get to NFC Championship game or he is gone. His replacement needs to be Lincoln Riley or Sean Payton or it could get ugly.

cern

Reaction score
if the offense balls with Kellen moore as the oc, we'll know it never was garrett. in which case he becomes highly expendable. as for the defense, garrett's always been clueless. so it is possible the next hc of the cowboys is already on the staff. Richard or moore.

Trendnet

Reaction score
Super bowl or bust for me. No title no job for Garrett and welcome Lincoln Riley. Either way it’s a win for us.

Garrett loses in the playoffs! Replace him!

Replace him with a guy who loses in the college playoffs.

Total win.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Total win.
Foolish! College coaches can only take the talent they acquire so far. NFL, college not the same talent/player wise. Just foolish.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Total win.
true the grass isnt always greener, things can get worse BUT its long overdue...its out up or shut up time..

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think this is it for him. I know........Jerry is Jerry, but I just get the feeling even the Jones' are running out of patience with the lack of Garrett success. The time IS NOW.