NFC East is up for Grabs

RomoFor6

Reaction score
I don't have it in me to root for this team to lose. I wanna destroy Washington to get rid of what little hope those piece of **** fans have. And we get those two wins anything can happen. Stranger things have happened. And there have been lots of mediocre teams make runs in the big dance. Just get there. Worst comes to worse we have s first round exit and pick 16th. Perfect range for Elliot. Or Treadwill.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Maybe not but I doubt you'd be willing to place any wager on Matt Cassel winning next week at Washington.

I don't gamble on something as fickle as football results, and that includes games where Dallas is favored too.

weaver21

Reaction score
It's funny to see the "tank and go 3-13" crowd get all upset when someone suggests not giving up on the season yet. You have your own opinion and other people have theirs. Not everyone is gonna agree on tanking the season. It's like you guys want everyone to agree with you and when someone doesn't, you get all upset and say their homers or delusional. Like I said, it's their opinion and they don't want to give up on the season. It shouldn't affect you at all.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As bad as things have gone this season, the Cowboys are now only 2 games behind the Giants and Commanders in the NFC east (all teams have a losing record). Watching this NYG/WAS game today shows that we are every bit as good or better than these teams, and have just as much claim to win the division as they do. In a normal year, this would not be the case, but this is the hand we were dealt. No reason to give up now. Screw draft pick position.

Eli Manning is BRUTAL.
The Skins are BRUTAL.
Philly is worse than both of them,
and Cassel has improved each week. The guy is a good Quarterback, and has led two teams to the playoffs. I know we CAN do this, and is more than feasible mathematically. It is the same as being 7-4 and trying to catch a 9-2 division leader... has happened MANY times.

The Giants will lose to Carolina, and probably will lose to the Vikings and Jets and maybe even the Dolphins... the only likely win I see for them is Philly. GIANTS record 6-10, maybe 7-9

Skins will likely finish 6-10 / 7-9 as well... with that in mind, us going 4-1 or 5-0 is NOT out of the realm.

We happen to play the Skins twice (and have swept them many times over the years, including when we sucked)... winning both of those will give us the division tiebreaker (4-2 division record), and we can beat the Packers (playing terrible right now, just lost to the bears AT Green Bay), and can very well beat the Jets and Bills.

Stranger things have happened, and we are not as bad as our record would indicate... we have been in every game we lost, except the Patriots and Carolina... and without the two pick sixes vs. Carolina, that is a VERY close game. We basically held them to 5 FGs.

All in all, we have a legitimate shot.

The Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa unanimously support this message . . .

CWR

Reaction score
I just laughed when I saw the skins won today. Sadly I have no hope for this season. We haven't been good with Tony. We are even worse with out him. If we pull out a few wins between now and end of season it's going to hurt our draft position. Sorry to be that fan. I'm as optimistic about the Cowboys as anyone, but I've seen enough of the product on the field this year to feel confident we are a bad football team right now. Time to draft a QB.

Coy

Reaction score
We won't make the playoffs, but I could see us winning @washington next week.
No pressure, nothing lo lose mentality.
We will only be one game back and then, yes, another losing streak begins.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hey, I pull for wins. And the guy is right. The nfce is garbage this year. The Cowboys could very well win the nfce by virtue of the other teams sucking just as much as them. Lol.

I like the mentality of the OP. Until this 2015 team is all the way out, then they're not done.

And for all the folks cheering for draft picks. Go to the Draft Zone. Besides, Y'all don't trust the Cowboys FO anyway. Why do you trust they'll make a good selection with the supposed high pick?

Plus, with the way Carolina has been chirping since Thanksgiving, it's clear they think they won't have to face the Cowboys again. I want to surprise them.