NFC East Not Interested

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen really screwed Dez here. If their goal was to stick it to Dez, they certainly achieved that by limiting his options due to the timing of the release. Very odd.

NYG is not signing Dez. OBJ, Sterling, Engram and B. Marshall is still there. Also Gettleman their GM likely wants nothing to do with Dez. Philly just won a SB with Alston and Aghelor as their main guys. They signed Mike Wallace as a 3rd guy. So why? Now Washington maybe, if Dez is content to take a minimal role with a divisional opponent just to stick it to the Cowboys. But even the fit there doesn't make much sense on paper. Doctson, Crowder and they signed Richardson to a big FA contract.

So taking the division out of the picture, I'd say Baltimore and Houston.
I call bs on timing thing. They released him before draft when would be ideal for teams to sign him. We could of waited til June 1st and that would be legit because we would of saved even more money, but releasing him now gives him a better chance. Maybe if he would stop acting like a child even now to the press with the blame game, a team would take him serious.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
GB and Mike MCcarthy wont put up with Dez. I thought about it long and hard,and I simply can't fore see that being a good marriage. I see the Saints,Seattle and MAYBE the skins..but its looking bleak. The AFC team I can see where he would be a good fit as well as a huge need is Miami. Landry is gone..so they lose all that production. They have a glaring need and Jeff Ireland has dealt with Dez before if I'm not mistaken,when he was with Dallas. This is something to watch.

Interesting take on Miami. Hadn't thought about that angle. One thing vs them and Ravens, he would have potentially more warm weather games......

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Exactly, If they had done this back in March and were respectful then there would be no uproar.

The people providing the uproar now would've done it then too, and that includes Dez.