NFC Playoff Teams Want Dallas

lqmac1

Reaction score
You're going to be so disappointed in a few weeks.

They've got you hook, line, and sinker. We played our starters for 3 quarters in a preseason game tonight and you think we're Super Bowl bound.
If they lose, they lose.

But I will always root for my favorite team lol, why would I watch them expecting, hoping and preparing for the worse? That makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever and is a **** mentality.

I don’t do anything with a negative mindset nor expecting the worst. I don’t believe in that. It’s helped me tremendously in life as I was a high school dropout and now pretty much retired at 34 years old. Mindset is powerful.

Yes, I do believe that we are good enough to win the Super Bowl 100%.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yeah, after the Skin victory I thought maybe that the team was ready to strap it up and kick some ***, but no the Cards slowed their roll by soundly beating them in their own house. So after tonight's offense trashing of the Eagle's 2nd, 3rd and 4th team defense it has me wondering if it's ground hog day all over again. The Eagles ran at will on the D tonight and that was pretty ugly to watch. Whoever the Boys are playing next week will probably roll in punch the Boys in the mouth and it's game over. I'm calling it, one and done next week.................
So that’ll make you happy? Then you can root for…which team do you like?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I agree that people should keep this in perspective. We beat a team without many of their starters, and I worry that the Cowboys will lose their edge. I worry how they’ll perform against good teams when it counts. On the other hand, can’t we enjoy this just a little bit? We were missing a bunch of guys ourselves. We DESTROYED a division rival in their house. We did what we were supposed to do. We’re 12-5, and winners of the NFCE. Why do you always seem happiest when we lose? So you can say I told you so? Believe it or not, no one says “Oh my God, he was SO right! What a guru! He’s a genius! I wish I knew football like the Mountaineer!”
I'm not telling anyone not to enjoy it. I'm just saying maybe hold off on ordering the Super Bowl tickets.

We did this against Washington 2 weeks ago too, and then as soon as we faced a legit playoff caliber roster (even though they were missing key players) we looked horrible.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that the Packers, Bucs, Rams or Cards would fear Dallas.

The Cards will be coming in full of confidence. Kyler still hasn't lost at AT&T.
And why should Dallas fear them? They went toe to toe with the Bucs and Cardinals. Lost by a combined 5 points. Another play or two and we’re right there.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I never complain about announcers and I don’t buy the stuff that people spew that they’re biased but, oh my gosh, the ones tonight were just blatant about it. Griese must still be mad that we clobbered his dad in SB VI

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Ehh riddick said just before no one wants to see it so the other guy brings up the contradicting point...not really a big deal.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The thing is that no one always can predict which team will get hot and click in the playoffs, all of the way through to a Super Bowl appearance. The clear favorite media team (Which I guess would be the Packers in the NFC), isn't always the one to make it to the Super Bowl or have a deep playoff run.

All if takes is getting in sometimes. So we'll see what the Cowboys do next week.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
I never complain about announcers and I don’t buy the stuff that people spew that they’re biased but, oh my gosh, the ones tonight were just blatant about it. Griese must still be mad that we clobbered his dad in SB VI

He probably lost a big bet.

True story, I won a big bet, that SB game. Even back then, nobody respected the Boys and had their fair share of haters.

Aven8

Reaction score
It was a nice win. Yes they played backups but so what? We had a lot out too. Our DPOY candidates were both out. It was a nice tune up…..had Dak and company came out and struggled would be real worrisome. We scored 51 and Dak looked tuned in.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm not telling anyone not to enjoy it. I'm just saying maybe hold off on ordering the Super Bowl tickets.

We did this against Washington 2 weeks ago too, and then as soon as we faced a legit playoff caliber roster (even though they were missing key players) we looked horrible.
We DID look bad, but I’ve moved on, just like I’ve moved on from our 11 other wins. One game at a time. How many teams go undefeated? This IS a game, you know. Enjoy it!