NFC Playoff Teams Want Dallas

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that the Packers, Bucs, Rams or Cards would fear Dallas.

The Cards will be coming in full of confidence. Kyler still hasn't lost at AT&T.

The Cowboys shouldn't fear them either, because a key part in any team having success in the playoffs is having the confidence and belief in themselves that they can compete with and beat anyone when playing up to their best potential.

This of course is different from arrogance or the team being cocky. As they must respect any team they face in the playoffs. As the teams you listed also must respect the Cowboys and they can't afford to be cocky or arrogant either, thinking they are going to be able just to show up and not be prepared for the possibility of getting a Dallas team at playing at it's highest potential.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
thats all the time

its the popular thing to say.....Dallas could win 5 sb in a row and people wouldnt give them any credit

They won 5 games in a row this regular season and they were being talked about like the best team in the league once they did that.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I wish we could self label our profile picture. “Homer” or Realist.” At least then you can see up front where people are coming from and it would save a lot of time.

Homers can make their posts and there is no point for the realists to argue.

Realists, which is what I consider myself, can enjoy this game but still understand that we do this to poor teams (especially backups playing for nothing) and shut down against good teams.

Sincerely I have no problem with the homers. I appreciate they want to keep their hopes alive and grasp at anything to keep it. I just see it as pointless pointing out our short comings to then because it goes nowhere. We are one win against a good team to change the narrative and we can all be in the optimism mode. Problem is we haven’t gotten that since the Patriot win and failed every test since then.

ologan

Reaction score
That was the absolutely worst broadcast I've had to listen to in a long time. Those announcers were trash.
That’s why I watch the game and listen to the Cowboys network call of the game with Brad, Babe, and Kristi Scales. The radio is about 5-10 seconds ahead of the tv, which is OK with me, because if it’s a good play for the Cowboys, I’ll enjoy it even mor….if it’s a bad play, I know what to look for. That’s just me, though.

GMO415

Reaction score
I hope some team will think oh it's Dallas, this should be an easy win. I'm thinking ARZ will probably do so.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Next Monday night the Cowboys will blow out the Cards and then let's hear what the other NFC playoff teams say about dem boys!

Aven8

Reaction score
Next Monday night the Cowboys will blow out the Cards and then let's hear what the other NFC playoff teams say about dem boys!

No way we are playing MNF with this group again. Joe Buck and Troy for us IMO. Ratings

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A lot of people are going to get their hopes up after this one.

I mean, did they not watch the Washington game 2 weeks ago lead right into the Arizona debacle? That alone should make them pump the brakes.
"Hopes" yes - "Expectations" - not as much.

Pacowboy1968

Reaction score
Cowboys just got nationally disrespected. Tonight's broadcasters said all NFC Playoff Teams want to see Dallas.

No one is believing this team is legit.

If I was MM I'd play that clip daily.

Absolutely!!!! Griese and Riddick were terrible last night. At least Riddick gave some props after the game. Amazing that it wasn't until after the game that someone pointed out the Eagles didn't beat a team with a winning record all year. But of course NOBODY wants to face them in the playoffs

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Riddick was slob-knobbing us and Griese brought him back to Earth. Both guys were off the mark.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The other teams may be right, as the Cowboys are wildly inconsistent and penalty prone, but when the Cowboys are on they can thrash any team in the league.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
That was the absolutely worst broadcast I've had to listen to in a long time. Those announcers were trash.

Levy is cringeworthy and Griese isn’t much better. Riddick ia the only good one on there. And it’s because of this broadcast team I rarely watch MNF. Hell I’d rather listen to the Manningcast. Lol!

shabazz

Reaction score
12-5 is good for any team. Except Dallas.

just to remain consistent, one could say the Packers record should be scrutinized closer because they play in the shabby NFC North…..no team can control their schedule so that’s where individual games against certain teams have to be taken into account.

and it’s true that the 2021 season has been the most inconsistent for most teams…..that’s why I think there’s a fighting chance for any of the playoff teams in both conferences