NFCC: Niners at Eagles game thread

RonWashington

Reaction score
I was so upset at Dallas last week but this is the Eagles , if somehow the 49ers pull this off well that’s a victory

jblaze2004

Reaction score
wow the football gods are looking down at the 49ers with that punt sequence.

zack

Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area…..I know the eagles are a division rival, but I hope they beat the 9ers. I hate being around so many fair weather fans who are all of a sudden 9er fans wearing 9er gear. plus my brothers are 9er fans who give me crap cuz they beat the cowboys. I still have the 90s hatred for them too. After that, whoever wins the AFC, I hope they win the SB (definitely rooting for Bengals). Can’t stand 9ers.
No way you root for Philly….period, point blank.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area…..I know the eagles are a division rival, but I hope they beat the 9ers. I hate being around so many fair weather fans who are all of a sudden 9er fans wearing 9er gear. plus my brothers are 9er fans who give me crap cuz they beat the cowboys. I still have the 90s hatred for them too. After that, whoever wins the AFC, I hope they win the SB (definitely rooting for Bengals). Can’t stand 9ers.
It’s not too late for a meteor to destroy both teams. Don’t give up hope.

Surfguy

Reaction score
That dude from Batman with the mask just came out. The ground collapsed. It’s over.

Adreme

Reaction score
If the niners win this game with this qb, it should show how vital great coaching is.
Also how if you are loaded at every single position then you can make it work without a good QB (though that is very very hard to do).

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I wanted Johnson after Dak went down.. Glad they stuck it out with Rush, though.