NFCC: Niners at Eagles game thread

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area…..I know the eagles are a division rival, but I hope they beat the 9ers. I hate being around so many fair weather fans who are all of a sudden 9er fans wearing 9er gear. plus my brothers are 9er fans who give me crap cuz they beat the cowboys. I still have the 90s hatred for them too. After that, whoever wins the AFC, I hope they win the SB (definitely rooting for Bengals). Can’t stand 9ers.
you get a pass if you live there

ghst187

Reaction score
I’ve always hated Philly and their nasty fans, teams, and city. But I have to say the arrogance of SF fans may be worse than all that.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
Well would you look there..maybe the fat guys in the middle aren't completely useless like our FO thinks they are. Yes I know im salty cause the people running this team are morons.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Karma is real Niners. Y'all constantly play dirty. Rolling up low on players with the intent to throw your entire weight and make it look legit. Y'all did it to Pollard last week to change that game. I hope y'all lose by 40 now lmao. Don't want to hear this injury excuse now.