NFCC: Niners at Eagles game thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Demico Ryan probably thinking he may take a flight to Houston instead of back to SF.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that Philly is just the more physical team, we lost pollard and did not hear a peep. Participation Parade coming right up for SF!
Losing Pollard and legitimately not having a Quarterback is not the same, but okay

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Joe will be under pressure all game against Philly IF they get past KC.
If you want Philly to lose, KC is the team to root for tonight. Cincy's OL is suspect and Philly's front will eat them alive. Rams did the same last year and Burrow looked very below average most the game.

But the thing is, if KC gets there, Mahomes is dealing with the same injury he had 2 years ago where it didn't allow him to be himself and Tampa's front ate them alive and they got blown out. Kelce now dealing with a back injury he will play through.

This is setting up for a red carpet path to another ring for Philly.

madcow74

Reaction score
Many teams has been to the SB since 1995 sadly. I don’t bother anymore as things will never change with Jerry in charge
The statement is common and weird to me. They won 3 championships under Jerry jones

J_Allen

Reaction score
We're going to get the 49ers at home next year in the playoffs. I hope we absolutely annihilate them.