NFCE ranked as the worst division

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
that doesn't make sense because Dallas has had a lot of success against Philadelphia this decade also. Andy Reid, Chip Kelly and the current staff. They have won important games against philly time and time again this decade, well until last december anyway.

New york has only been bad the kind of bad they are now for 3 seasons.

I don't know about us besting Philly in a bunch of must win games, only memory but it seems we have played them at least 5 times over the last 10 to 12 years for the division and came up short more times than not... again maybe i just remember the loses because they stung so much

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:thumbup:

nobody asked you though :thumbup:

Fine.

Then 'nobody asked you' either.

But somehow that never seems to stop you, does it?

Hypocrisy on parade.
200.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that doesn't make sense because Dallas has had a lot of success against Philadelphia this decade also. Andy Reid, Chip Kelly and the current staff. They have won important games against philly time and time again this decade, well until last december anyway.

New york has only been bad the kind of bad they are now for 3 seasons.

That's not accurate.
:thumbdown:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re the one quoting me, Beavis :lmao2:

I was quoted. You werent. No begone

Not a chance. Keep saying stupid things, keep getting clobbered.

Nobody's asking you to chime into every thread trying to undermine Prescott. Doesn't seem to stop you though, does it?

Puts into perspective how uninspiring and overrated Prescott’s performance was last season

Now you wanna cry because you're getting called out for it?

That's too bad.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Not a chance. Keep saying stupid things, keep getting clobbered.

Nobody's asking you to chime into every thread trying to undermine Prescott. Doesn't seem to stop you though, does it?

Now you wanna cry because you're getting called out for it?

That's too bad.
Nobody is asking you to read it. But you have nothing better to do, so you will. I am that polarizing...

The ignore button is a few-clicks away, holmes.

You wanted a debate and you are furious you arent getting one from me :muttley:

But keep on getting aggy over my posts tho, while your posts on here are not even on my radar

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody is asking you to read it. But you have nothing better to do, so you will. I am that polarizing...

The ignore button is a few-clicks away, holmes.

I don't need ignore, I can make you look foolish all day. You're the guy crying about it like some victim now.
You wanted a debate and you are furious you arent getting one from me :muttley:

But keep on getting aggy over my posts tho, while your posts on here are not even on my radar

I've seen that 'radar', I don't think it's even functioning right now.

But keep saying stupid things and you'll keep being made to look like a fool.

There's no 'debate' about that - clearly. You spew out nonsense, get clobbered, and then run and 'agree to disagree' when presented with the truth. Classy.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I don't need ignore, I can make you look foolish all day. You're the guy crying about it like some victim now.

I've seen that 'radar', I don't think it's even functioning right now.

But keep saying stupid things and you'll keep being made to look like a fool.

There's no 'debate' about that - clearly. You spew out nonsense, get clobbered, and then run and 'agree to disagree' when presented with the truth. Classy.
Beat it, Beavis

You are done here

4bUV7Ls.gif

Argue with yourself

tenor.gif

^^^^^ furious because I wont debate with you.

Keep reading my posts tho :laugh:

quickccc

Reaction score
Garretts offense was not conservative at all in fact in 07 and 08 it was all out deep routes constantly. As long as he knew he had protection this team threw the ball vertically. It changed when the line was being rebuilt in 11-13 and ultimately when callahan then linehan took over.

People always forget how aggressive this passing game was in 07-09.

Its also been said more than once that assistant Tony Sparano was very instrumental in helping not only with the OL, but breaking Garrett's adjustment as an novice OC caller.

Even teams like ravens publicly came out as saying how " simplistic" Garrett's offense after they beat us.
The tendencies were easily to detect and they could counter scheme.

Garrett doesn't adjust in game well or been known to throw anything unique or differently besides his basic 90's oriented rhythm time based
offense. The time based pass game places emphasis on vertical passing but if there is not variations, schematic design, then it will go for naught as teams can counter scheme what you like to do best.

Garrett was criticized for not being able to scheme free Terrell owens, just as his OC mate Linehan was criticized for not ebing able to counter scheme opposing teams, that was counter scheming Linehan - ala bracket coverage vs beasley.
Garrett relies heavily on his OC's to better the offense, vs he himself being able to interverne and better the offense for the OC's.

He has been scrutinized for not going for the throat kill on certain 4th and one crunch time calls, and we've seen him
pressed to try to become to more aggressive - after he's faced the criticisim of Not going for the throat kill (ala vs Houston in 2018)

:facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beat it, Beavis

You are done here

4bUV7Ls.gif

Argue with yourself

tenor.gif

^^^^^ furious because I wont debate with you.

Keep reading my posts tho :laugh:

I'll keep pointing it out whenever you say stupid things.

Easy way to avoid that.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Its also been said more than once that assistant Tony Sparano was very instrumental in helping not only with the OL, but breaking Garrett's adjustment as an novice OC caller.

Even teams like ravens publicly came out as saying how " simplistic" Garrett's offense after they beat us.
The tendencies were easily to detect and they could counter scheme.

Garrett doesn't adjust in game well or been known to throw anything unique or differently besides his basic 90's oriented rhythm time based
offense. The time based pass game places emphasis on vertical passing but if there is not variations, schematic design, then it will go for naught as teams can counter scheme what you like to do best.

Garrett was criticized for not being able to scheme free Terrell owens, just as his OC mate Linehan was criticized for not ebing able to counter scheme opposing teams, that was counter scheming Linehan - ala bracket coverage vs beasley.
Garrett relies heavily on his OC's to better the offense, vs he himself being able to interverne and better the offense for the OC's.

He has been scrutinized for not going for the throat kill on certain 4th and one crunch time calls, and we've seen him
pressed to try to become to more aggressive - after he's faced the criticisim of Not going for the throat kill (ala vs Houston in 2018)

:facepalm:

cool story. Simplistic does not mean conservative. Not only did Tony Sporano help with the offensive line he was the actual Offensive Line Coach.
owens was fantastic in 07 and when the offense sputtered a little he as always couldn't accept some blame that he too was struggling and blamed the coach and quarterback. That is his M.O.

Garrett was the OC so I am not sure what you are talking about "relying on his OC's" that was him. He had that taken away after the 12 season.

now you are confusing his decisions as a head coach in later years and his offense when he was the coordinator. I assure you his offense was aggressive and loaded with vertical routes.

quickccc

Reaction score
cool story. Simplistic does not mean conservative. Not only did Tony Sporano help with the offensive line he was the actual Offensive Line Coach.
owens was fantastic in 07 and when the offense sputtered a little he as always couldn't accept some blame that he too was struggling and blamed the coach and quarterback. That is his M.O.

Garrett was the OC so I am not sure what you are talking about "relying on his OC's" that was him. He had that taken away after the 12 season.

now you are confusing his decisions as a head coach in later years and his offense when he was the coordinator. I assure you his offense was aggressive and loaded with vertical routes.

When Garrett was promoted to HC he relied on his OC's more.
He was promoted from OC to HC when Wade Phillips got the can in mid season.
To which no one was surprised since Jerry decided to hire Garrett as OC, even before he interviewed and hired Wade as new HC.
Sparano was the OL coach,and it is said that he assisted (groomed?) Garrett in his OC role
ironically i'm not sure what you mean by " taken away by 12th season "

MikeB80

Reaction score
When Garrett was promoted to HC he relied on his OC's more.
He was promoted from OC to HC when Wade Phillips got the can in mid season.
To which no one was surprised since Jerry decided to hire Garrett as OC, even before he interviewed and hired Wade as new HC.
Sparano was the OL coach,and it is said that he assisted (groomed?) Garrett in his OC role
ironically i'm not sure what you mean by " taken away by 12th season "

2012. after that season jerry made garrett the walk around coach and forced play calling on bill callahan which he did not want. Garrett was still the offensive coordinator/play caller in 2011 and 2012.

of course soprano helped garrett....what would you have him do? He had been here for years and the players loved him. He coached tight ends and the offensive line. he was wade phillips assistant head coach in 07. He was a lifelong coach. I have no idea what you saying he helped garrett is even supposed to mean that was his job description.

mcmvp

Reaction score
The NFC East division sucked last year. That's fact, not news. I can accept that fact.

It’s sucked the last couple years to be honest....below .500 anyway. Even in 2017 the division was only a single game above .500 collectively.

The Giants and ‘whatever they are going to be called’, have really sucked the last few years