NFL Championship Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bad time for a 3 and out, not that there's ever really a good one. Chiefs could put up 14 before Tennessee gets another possession.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This game is about to be over. KC should be leading at halftime and will get the ball after halftime.

The Jason Garrett specialty on that drive. 2 no chance runs and a no chance pass and then punt. Losers.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I guess Garrett and co. are all haters then...

how about you stop taking these comments personally and actually complain about what we're getting...
What we're getting? Garrett has had multiple QBs including Romo, and they all struggle with the same thing. Anybody blaming Dak for playcalling is a fool. When us the fans can call out plays sitting on the couch you don't think professional players can see it and know how to stop it. Dak isn't an elite QB and has problems, no doubt, but why use the same plays over and over. Why not draw up something different instead of the same bs........ it's just easier to blame Dak to help with that agenda of y'all even though other Dallas QBs have struggled with the same thing.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....
3mlmm5.jpg

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

@Shunpike

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
If Romo does go to MNF I hope Nantz goes with him, these guys are great together.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
There’s a new sheriff in town in case you haven’t heard.
Yes but I was referencing the way we ran plays THIS year.

And I also hear that the sheriffs' deputy will be calling the plays - I'll be paying attention...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Isn't there more bad blood with the Cowboys and Chiefs? Hard for me to cheer for them with that dirtbag Hill on the team anyways.
To be honest all 4 teams left I have no interest I'm cheering for. Guess you have to cheer got the lesser of "evils" if you will. I'm going from worst to least

GB
49ers
KC
Titans

InTheZone

Reaction score
looked like Hill was going to make something happen on that run to center field until that one Titan defender was standing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.