NFL Championship Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I hope the Refs turn on the packers , for once .

3mlsva.jpg

Titans might be done...
o_O

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Tannenhill should be cut , traded or let go ...

Whatever fits his contract at the end of this game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They still put together a better playoff run better than anything we've seen in the last 24 years.
Why do you guys do this lol....like should it make Titans fans feel better about this game because it’s further than we’ve done?

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Mahomes and that offence are just fun to watch! Big difference then watching Dak and my Cowboys offense and being all stressed out!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This game is over now. Titans were front runners. Once they got punched back, no idea how to respond. This game was loss on that Garrett like drive before half. Playing scared. 100% deserve to lose based on that drive alone.

J817

Reaction score
They still put together a better playoff run than anything we've seen in the last 24 years.

Sucks for them
They just ran into the team that maybe the next dynasty in the NFL. Any other year they would be in the SB.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Mahomes and that offence are just fun to watch! Big difference then watching Dak and my Cowboys offense and being all stressed out!
The same feeling I had with Romo and the offense wnen they're down I have with Mahommes and co. It just feels like no deficit is too big to overcome. Kind of have that empty hopeless feeling now when we're down 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.