NFL Championship Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
you don't have to turn your head if you don't run into the receiver (make contact). Contact happened as soon as the receiver touched the ball, so no it's not interference.

You are dead wrong. He literally grabbed him and hit him preball and then turned head. It’s easy. His arms were grabbing his arms WAY before ball got there. Please stop. You can’t run into him and THEN turn head

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Hopefully there is a questionable call the refs call the packers way so that fans can start screaming the game is rigged. Go packers!!!! Embrace the hate

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Hopefully there is a questionable call the refs call the packers way so that fans can start screaming the game is rigged. Go packers!!!! Embrace the hate

I actually agree, some good ole fashioned intense hatred is good once the cowboys are out .

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't remember the game, but I do remember Sanchez having a long drawn out fall like that after it seemed he could've gotten out.
Against the Eagles, in the game Dak started, then Romo came in for one series and scored, then Sanchez came in and lost the game. Even Dez and someone else were standing on the sideline making fun of Sanchez as he took a 30 yard sack.

InTheZone

Reaction score
You are dead wrong. He literally grabbed him and hit him preball and then turned head. It’s easy

yes I admit I'm wrong. Everything I saw was no contact until the receiver brought his hand up and the ball hit it but the contact was initiated with the other hand. But I still stand by the rule that it doesn't matter if the defender isn't looking and not making contact.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Against the Eagles, in the game Dak started, then Romo came in for one series and scored, then Sanchez came in and lost the game. Even Dez and someone else were standing on the sideline making fun of Sanchez as he took a 30 yard sack.
that's right. The drive where Romo scored with ease and the rest of the QBs struggled...how could I forget.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What was the evidence in that case though? Was it he say/she say? Just sayin
You’re an ignorant fool. He pled guilty to punching his girlfriend and received 3 yrs probation. After the case about breaking his kids arm was not prosecuted, an audio came out with him and his girlfriend talking about him being responsible for breaking his arm. If you don’t know what you’re talking about then just shut the flip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.