NFL Championship Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I remember that 07 game when Rodgers had to play because Favre got hurt. And he started lighting us up like a Christmas tree. I always felt like personally that was the game that showed he was going to be a problem in this league.

I was at that game. Favre went out and I figured it was going to be easy but Rodgers kept them in the game.

CB61

Reaction score
Where the hell is the flag for holding tight end was whipping the guy around by his shirt come on BS Troy that's holding

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’d hope so. In particular, Bosa, Thomas, and Buckner were high picks... and Ford was traded for and given a large extension.

I mean, we did something similar on the OL. Smith, Frederick, Martin...

Our investment hasn't paid off as well.

Bigdog

Reaction score
The one thing I will have to deal with if the Niners win is listening to all these Niners fans and how great their team is. I hope their team will be great since they have been picking in the top 10 for the past decade. The law of averages say you bound to be good at some point with all those top ten picks.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Makes me sick that a team as trash as SF can accumulate top 5 DL and hit gold on Kittle and completely leapfrog from fringe playoff teams like the Cowboys with such ease.

I really think the NFL needs to move to a lottery system in the first round. Why reward franchises for fielding non-competitive teams year after year?

because the league wants parity

Status
Not open for further replies.