News: NFL: Chancellor 'surprised' by Ezekiel Elliott's physicality

sideon

Reaction score
Its because that weed he got from the weed store was laced with angel dust
smokey-friday-o.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys will open the game with hard working, efficient Morris.

The running game will contiue to pound away at a D-line lacking the stamina to chase down a strong relentless back like Morris. They will fatigue far too quickly. Fatigue can rob you of the ambition to get to the ball carrier while realizing what is between you and him is an All Pro twice your size.....and he's not running away from you. In fact, he's thoroughly enjoying your expression of realization as he heads straight to you.

Halfway through the 3rd drive, the 1st quarter is over and you can't beleive it. It almost seems as though this nightmare began a different day. You know you will barely hve the energy to stagger into the locker room at halftime which seems a lifetime away.

Just about that time the Cowboys send in Ezekiel.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I'm more surprised that Kam didn't shut the **** up after getting trucked by a rookie. The second hit was priceless, then he was on the sideline the remainder of the game.

All bark and no bite...

Iago33

Reaction score
You barely knew his name? Even those who don't follow the college game knew his name. Well most people, anyway. I live in Michigan so I saw plenty of Big 10 action. That's why when Roger Goodell said "The Dallas Cowboys select Eze...", all I needed to hear was the first two syllables and I screamed and went berserk. My neighbors are used to me going crazy, but I wonder if they have figured out it's about the Cowboys.
I watch SEC football and Big 12. I only remember watching Zeke play one game and I didn't really notice him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. OK. That's 3 people who didn't know much about him. Here I was thinking he was a national sensation, LOL.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently Kam doesn't watch much college football. I expected it. Dude is legit.