NFL.com picks Pro Bowlers *Merge*

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AdamJT13;2499759 said:
Correction: Tuck is a starter. One of the New York newspapers' blogs had it wrong at first.
Hey Adam,

If you want to create a new thread for official announcements, please feel free. No need to bury it in some speculation thread.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The problem at QB is Eli Manning IMO. No question, Brees and Warner are in. Eli plays in NY, his team is leading the division and they are the defending Super Bowl champs. Eli is going to get the node over Romo just because of where he plays IMO. McNabb is also there but honestly, Romo really does have better numbers then either, even with the games he missed.

Stats:

McNabb:
Att/504, Comp/307, Yds/3511, Comp%/60.9, AYPA/6.9, YPG/250.8, TDs/21, INTs/11, QBRT/86.7

Eli:
ATT/433, Comp/261, Yds/2938, Comp%/60.3, AYPA/6.8, YPG/209.9, TDs/20, INTs/10, QBRT/86.4

Romo:
ATT/366, Comp/231, Yds/3013, Comp%/63.1, AYPA/8.2, YPG/273.9, TDs/24, INTs/11, QBRT/98.3

Not even close to me but Eli will probably get it.

Ware is a lock. I don't even know what Wyche is thinking. Witten is also a lock.

Ratliff should be a lock as well, IMO. He's a NT in a 34 with 7 sacks. That's rediculous. Kevin Williams is having a great year in Minnesota as well but he may be juicing. Either way, you need three and Pat Williams is out with a fractured shoulder so I do think Ratliff should be in without question.

The other two I think might have a chance would be Adams at LT and Davis at RG. Gurode, I don't know. He screws up a lot of snaps. I probably wouldn't vote for him.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Six Vikings made it: Adrian Peterson, Steve Hutchinson, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Jared Allen and Antoine Winfield.

Kevin and Pat Williams could be removed from the game if their suspensions are upheld, and Pat could miss it anyway with his shoulder injury.

alancdc

Reaction score
The Panch;2498850 said:
Flozell shouldnt be in the Pro Bowl. I dont care how good you are. When you lead the entire National Football League in drawing yellow flags, you negate nearly all the good things you do.

Agree. I also think it would be GREAT for Dallas to NOT get many guys on the Pro Bowl team. Remember last year it seemed that the Giants used this as motivation for them, and made fun of us for having 13 PBers and not winning a playoff game. Jon Beason should be one of the starting linebackers. He is a beast.