NFL Combine Thread

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
This is low-key an outstanding class for OTs. Blake Freeman and Darnell Wright pushed their names up to early in the draft conversation. Broderick Jones confirmed that he's a dancing bear. Paris Johnson took care of business. And Dawand Jones showed that he could still move at 375 pounds. The only dude who really hurt himself is Skorensi, with length measurements that are likely going to force him to play guard.

cnuball21

Reaction score
This is low-key an outstanding class for OTs. Blake Freeman and Darnell Wright pushed their names up to early in the draft conversation. Broderick Jones confirmed that he's a dancing bear. Paris Johnson took care of business. And Dawand Jones showed that he could still move at 375 pounds. The only dude who really hurt himself is Skorensi, with length measurements that are likely going to force him to play guard.
Yea, I don’t think there is a blue chipper this year but just a handful of dudes in rounds 1/2 that can come in and be solid starters.

If we have a player in the 1st we feel like can be a starting OT for us I take him without hesitation.

RS12

Reaction score

The question I have is there a particular reason Fisher chose to bring this particular player meeting up?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

The question I have is there a particular reason Fisher chose to bring this particular player meeting up?

The Cowboys are going to like Gibbs, I bet. He is so smooth and fast in everything he does.